Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Mornin OG! :peace_symbol::v:

1 Like

It’s update time folks! lol I can’t believe I haven’t posted any pics in almost 3 weeks, lol
Up first is a couple pics of the budroom. Gotta Frosted Cobra male, fixing to spew dust all over the place in there! In the middle of a group of 5 others 2 Frankie, 2 ISS, 1 FC.

IMG_2810
Then the new additions, 3PBB & 2 Monkey Business. The male FC will be pulled before they’re ever ready to pollinate.

Into the veg room, in the center of floor (front left)Skywalker, middle is MB with PBB beside it on right.

Monkey business and PBB in the middle, with 2 TriForce in the back.
8 TriForce on the shelf

ISS clones

Frosted Cobra clone

2 TriForce that got too big for the shelf

floor group shot from the back side. Bit of yellowing on a couple leaves but hey, lol everything is looking fairly sweet, IMO.

@HolyAngel Here’s the TriForce pics I said I’d get for ya cuz. The 2 on the far right in floor pic are TriForce, the rest are still on the shelf in pics above.

I see that I neglected to grab a pic of the newest additions!
I have 8 Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein seedlings coming along, just put into their ‘forever homes’ of 12" pots. These will be what I use crossing the TriForce with to make the newest cross I’ll be calling 'MIC DROP’

13 Likes

Nice! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I would think about topping them soon to really be able to see the TK leaners from the Kryptonite’s. You want a TK leaner more than Kryptonite. That being said,

These two in the middle might be it.

And maybe this one. The other one at the bottom there looks to have too many leaf blades and maybe not the right branching style :thinking: but it’s hard to tell.

Look for the woody type stem rubs, more woody and less sour/acrid, the better. Also 7 or less leaf blades. Preferably no more than 5 leaf blades. And finally, a wavy branching style. It goes out and then comes back in a bit, its not a straight line per-se.

Anything with sharply acrid/sour smelling stem rub or 9+ leaf blades is Kryptonite leaning.

5 Likes

lol Ahead of ya cuz I topped em after taking the pics
As to any smell, I can’t smell worth a damn anymore, since that Covid got me. The wife says ‘they all smell like Ganja’ so… lol

4 Likes

Awesome! Right on track then :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome update bro. Everything is looking sweeeeeet!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Man! Everything is looking much better since I was there last. Actually the difference is incredible. Nice work brother! And Rose.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Joey

1 Like

So it’s like super man stay away from the kryptonite?

1 Like

In the cross of Triangle Kush x (NL2/89NL) which makes TriForce, the Triangle Kush leaning side is what I’m hunting for. That one (or 2-3,whatever, lol) is my goal to mate with the Frosted Cobra and Frankenstein I have just up-potted into the 12" pots. This will be a 3-way cross I’m naming ‘MIC DROP’
Frosted Cobra
TriForce

16 Likes

Happy birthday @Joey420, nice polypoid bud ya got there!
Good morning and good night everyone. :yum:

3 Likes

Morning everyone have a great day

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

Happy belated b’ day @Joey420

Man @HolyAngel your description on what to look for made me realize just how much I don’t pay attention to my plants. I need to do better.

5 Likes

Good Motning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @olschool, @buck90, @JohnnyPotseed, and @Greenfingers.
I’m alive! Lol
Have a great day y’all. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Morning everyone.

5 Likes

Not much. Muddling through with a gut full of acid lately. How’s the Okie side of life?

Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hi ya JP.
I’m having a terrible, no good, rotten kind of day. I am certain yours must be better…

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that cuz, but on the brighter side, if it’s that bad… it can only get better

4 Likes