Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning @Emeraldgreen ! I hope you are having a great day today. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Im glad to put a smile on your face. I know it’s been a tuff couple weeks for both of us. We finally got the cause of my brothers death, heart attack and his lungs were fried from smoking cigarettes. I collected all the grow equipment from there. I have five led lights now. Im gonna grow a jungle :joy: Have a nice day my friend.

5 Likes

And you @Greenfingers .
I’d love to see the jungle when you get it up and running.
All that shit they put into cigarettes is criminal in my opinion. The government is complaisant to the industry and are just as guilty.

6 Likes

The Fair Maiden Has thus Survived another day.No visible burn still very Green and that stalk is starting to harden up.Still droopy will be a couple days till she perks will check up in a week .

6 Likes

lol had the wife pick me some more of these bad things!
(Here we go, again!)

11 Likes

You may have been a police officer in a previous life. Nyuk, nyuk.

5 Likes

OH HELL NO! lol

But maybe an inquisition torturer? lol

4 Likes

They do tend to gravitate towards donuts tho.

3 Likes

Did somebody mention…inquisition?

My wife and I visited the Palace of the Inquisition in Cartagena Colombia…man the Spanish were some ruthless bastards back then.

4 Likes

One of my Hostess weaknesses along with the old Cherry pies that used to come in the wax paper Wrap And Zingers oh man Zingers

2 Likes

They still have em cuz, along with the zingers ( I love the Raspberry/coconut)

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed would probably be one of the least expected inquisitors, so it only makes sense that he probably was.

2 Likes

The only ones I can find are in the box for some reason…Fried pies are my favorite(Teenage mutant Ninja Turtle Pies with the green vanilla pudding were awesome miss those).When I was stationed in Fort Polk LA one of my favorite foods along with A crawfish Broil with Andouille and potatoes and corn were these guys Hubig Pies.The plant burned down but I think thier up and running again.If you ever get a chance to try them the chocolate pie is the best chocolate pie in existence I know of.The Coconut is also almost as exquisitely amazing the apple will make you want to slap your mamma for one .

5 Likes

urm… if I didn’t know better (!?) I’d think this site is fulla junkfood junkies, or snackaholics! :rofl: :rofl: :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

6 Likes

We’re thier best customers could you imagine all the money Reefer smokers have contributed to the snack food industry?We can keep a nation going like Dunkin’ Donuts

3 Likes

Naw cuz, Krispy Kreme is the ONE! lol or they were until they changed up on the oil they used, and made em smaller! Dammit!

1 Like

I think there might be some crossover :joy:

1 Like

Don’t get me started in Donuts damn I’m hungry now.Best Donuts I’ve ever had are from Washington State and Portland Maine.Voodoo donut in WA is awesome they have a donut for every munchie craving from Captain crunch vanilla cream filled to voodoo doll donuts with a deep dark chocolate glaze filled with Strawberry jelly and pierced through the heart with a pretzel Thier Maple bacon donut is my favorite.Holy Donut In Maine is a special place loved those donuts who would have though mashed potatoes would make such a good donut batter.

4 Likes

lol I rest my case… this IS a site fulla junkfoodjunkies and snackaholics!

Hi, my name is Johnny, and I’m a junkfood junkie! This is the JFA (Junk Food Addicts) meeting right?

Imagine that, lol a buncha stoners discussing junk food. Go figure, lol who’d thunk it!

5 Likes

So we get a Chip for being good? and is the Chip a Gold foil coin filled with chocolate ?

2 Likes