Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Overnight donut sales spiked sharply in several areas last night :joy:

3 Likes

Any place that sells Hostess donuts (pretty much everywhere!) lol has the new release. try em! Old Fashioned

1 Like

Sounds like breakfast tomorrow

1 Like

lol Naw, breakfast for me is gonna be some cold leftover thick sliced bacon outta the fridge and onto some bread… with an egg and cheese on it. lol Maybe even some tomato and lettuce & mayo… Hell I may go get that now

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :heart: told yas, lol serious case of the munchies! um make that in all caps & bold print… MUNCHIES!!!

I’m ready to just throw some salt on the whole damn fridge and eat that!

too much? lol

6 Likes

aight good denizens of the OGneverse, I’m outta here. lol Cyas all in the daylight hours

4 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed see you in the morning

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Rise and shine my friends.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning JP, @Greenfingers
It’s a nice morning here to sit on the porch while waking up.
Everyone enjoy your day!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG.

9 Likes

'Mornin @Greenfingers, @buck90, @CanuckistanPete…and @JohnnyPotseed?
Must be getting some sleep. Good stuff.
Gonna have to go find me a donut this morning, lol. Have a great day y’all.
:slightly_smiling_face::+1::peace_symbol::heart:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!
@blowdout2269 naw cuz… I wish I could say I slept great, lol but it was just more of the same thought about coming inline a couple times, around 3, then again at 5. But managed to lay back down for just a bit longer lol
Good luck on the donut hunt this morning, I think i got all of em during my sleep!

7 Likes

Morning everybody have a great weekend

6 Likes

Yeah they used to dance behind Gladys Knight.

Good morning Peeps!

7 Likes

Just stop and remember your Sheelavathi. Time won’t be flying past so much for you after that.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::sob:

6 Likes

And good morning my friends :sunrise_over_mountains:!

6 Likes

Good morning Mo. im gonna start something you sent me tonight, hopefully I’ll find a stinker in there.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good luck @Greenfingers ! That made me smile. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly !

4 Likes