Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning everyone have a great day

6 Likes

When the yard stinks, you know ya got a good one. Morning OG

5 Likes

Morning you monsters of marijuana!

4 Likes

Good morning friends and family.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Overcast today,perfect for outdoor work
Hope you all have a great day

5 Likes

Morning y’all!

5 Likes

Dang! Did everyone sleep in this morning? Awful quiet around here. But good Saturday morning to you all.

8 Likes

Mornin’ @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed & OG

6 Likes

I didn’t sleep in but I’ve been playing in the garden. I pulled my seed stash out looking through the selection @MoBilly sent me, trying to decide which one is the stinker of the bunch. I decided to go with the Super Skunk marked Nirvana. Thanks @GanjaMa and @MoBilly. The swakhammer is one I’ve wanted to try so im gonna try it.

Oh and good morning Johnny and @BigMike55 @CanuckistanPete.

10 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete @JohnnyPotseed @Kronnkk

I’ve been keeping my eye out for Doug to throw up some more of them swakhammers,it sounds killer

7 Likes

Morning all have a great weekend

8 Likes

I got these from Dougs auction last year. I couldn’t wait to see if I would win some and this way OG gets some love too.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning JP and company. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good morning all you knuckleheads! Great choice @Greenfingers . I was happy to split the pack with you. And Swackhammer is amazing. You’ll enjoy it. It’s also stinky in the extreme. I’m a big fan.

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking about running some of the Swakhammer sometime soon. Over time, I’ve heard good things about it. lol

5 Likes

Up jumps the devil!
Good morning brother(s).

6 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 !

3 Likes

Been up, lol managed to go out to the barn for a spell. We pulled the male Frosted Cobra from the budroom, figure he’s done the job there, lol but not killing him yet, more ‘work’ to do now… I’m going to collect some of the pollen for future use on other plants.

6 Likes

Morning @buck90! Good Morning OG!

5 Likes