Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Swack hammer and suga suga have been around since I joined …think I have ither one haha noooope !
But I do have some nature’s essence !
Pretty sure @DannyTerpintine had his hands in creating these I could be wrong though !
Currently fixing a plan to put wheels on the chicken tractor
Good Morning to all

5 Likes

What up fuckos?!.. I mean good morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Top of the day everyone! Hope it’s a good weekend for all

5 Likes

2 outta 3 of the PBB I flipped on 5/10 showed pollen pods coming. They got chopped! Jury is still out on the 3rd, but looks like a gal so far, lol. Has a couple long hairs coming out of nodes, instead of a pod.

5 Likes

I knew it was too much to hope for. lol.
You got some of the male cuttings it seems. Fingers crossed brother for the other one to be all girlie and such.

3 Likes

Ppb crosses on the horizon!

1 Like

I’ve still got 3 in the center of floor, gonna flip em. Any boys will become pollen donors, for future use!
Hoping the last PBB in budroom is a girl, looks to be at least! There’s the future ‘MonsterBreath’ cross, lol

lol Not sure if @MoBilly or his boss…er, I mean his wife, (yeah, that’s it, wife!) thought of the name, but I liked it so that’s it!
:crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

That one was my idea. Glad you liked it. lol
The smell isn’t all that bad after a week in the Grove bags. It’s kinda earthy/nutty.

5 Likes

A buddy returned some ~12 year old freebies from Sannie’s I’d given him. I have little hope for them, they’ve been in the top of a dresser that was stored in a tractor trailer. Been lots of 100 degree days in that time, no telling how hot it got in that trailer. Got some fresh Frankie’s running as a control. Fingers crossed.

6 Likes

Good luck sugar punch was a tasty strain. Big sticky colas if I remember right.
Lots of posts and pics of her @opengrow .

https://www.opengrow.com
The security certificate has been expired due to lack of use . But it’s still accessible .

Picture courtesy from @BeachBud

3 Likes

Time to say Adios Amigos! Cyas in the light of day
Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Have a goodnight Johnny.
Goodnight and good morning to all the other OG’s!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, I don’t know why Im up so early but let’s get this party started.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed & OG.

6 Likes

late late night. how’s it going everyone?

6 Likes

Lol…ya, 6am is a late, late night.

4 Likes

just can’t get my schedule right. binge watching ‘Weeds’ even though i’ve watched it a million times recently.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s me, I’ve been binge watching my weeds growing, no I’m just kidding. I was helping my buddy split firewood and I tilled my garden. Plum wore myself out yesterday, slept like a baby.

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes