Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Damn! Just saw the news about the wildfires going on in Alberta, Canada… I sure hope all of our friends up north are ok, and safe!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Off all day AND the weather is going to be nice. Perfect.

7 Likes

Good morning yall

7 Likes

It’s pretty bad out there. Looking like the worst wildfire season ever in Alberta, and it’s only May.

6 Likes

Gotta get up and go help my sister move .
OH what a joy lol
It feels good to be called upon when a person is in need …makes me feel like I am useful lmao
Have a good morning folks!
@MoBilly I hope you have a good day :blush:

8 Likes

Good morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Rabeats2093 and all my friends!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Morning everyone have a great day

6 Likes

We flipped the rest of the PBB today, alnog with a couple Monkey Business. It’s starting to look like the last PBB we flipped 11 days ago isn’t a gal either, dammit! OFW, looks like pollen collecting time!
We’ll see what happens with these 3 PBB, hopefully at least one of them clones we got is a girl! lol

Speaking of pollen collecting, that Frosted Cobra male is still putting out dust… and we’re still collecting it! lol Got a small bit through the pollen shaker so far, looking like enough to use in at least 1-2 crosses so far.

11 Likes

Good evening folks! Been slacking on the morning hello’s this weekend because I’ve been getting some serious yardwork done early in the am.
Lots of seeds in the ground now! I’m still hesitant on putting plants out there though, for fear of a possible late frost. And because I’m heading out of town next weekend, so it would be less work for my caretaker to just water em in the little hoophouse. Yes, this is just my veggie garden.
No outside cannagrowing for me. :frowning:

2 Likes

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Good night buddy

1 Like

Good morning everyone!
Starting another workday in just a bit, fun fun

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Emeraldgreen @buck90 & OG.

I won’t complain it’s Monday…long weekend here. You guys get yours next weekend, right?

3 Likes

Yes, Memorial Day weekend coming up here and am embarrassed that I know nothing of your holiday. Gonna google that now

3 Likes

It’s a holiday to celebrate a queen from a couple centuries ago named Victoria. All I know is it’s a long weekend in May I used to go camping and freeze at night and get eaten by blackflies by day every year until I got too wise for that.

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, @buck90, and @CanuckistanPete.
Here we go Monday! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I still can’t figure out why society is so brainwashed into wasting hundreds of dollars on fireworks to celebrate the divine birthright and tradition of nobility…

I mean- Good morning OG!

5 Likes

I think most people shooting them off just like explosions and have no clue who Queen Victoria is.

6 Likes