Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Busier moving hope everyone is having a good Memorial Day weekend so far

4 Likes

I think I’m gonna go folks. Movie with the wife, lol.
Good Night OG!

6 Likes

As usual, I keep getting this strange feeling of Deja Vu…

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete. I hope everyone has a beautiful sunny day. Grow em big OG’s.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Almost half of the holiday weekend is gone already. Time flies when yer having fun.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone
Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Morning folks of OG

5 Likes

Top of the morning everyone! I hope each and every one of us has a great day

5 Likes

Good Morning OG! again lol

5 Likes

I hope you got some well deserved sleep Johnny, happy Sunday funday!

2 Likes

lol thnx cuz, but nowadays, it’s up for a bit then lay down for a bit, repeat. But it adds up I reckon lol

3 Likes

I hear that. I was hoping for the odd one-off where you might have just woken up after sleeping 12 hours :sweat_smile: I usually wake up every half hour to hour and a half or so, possibly apnea, but every once in a blue moon I get a whole night of sleep

2 Likes

Now that’s something I’d love to have happen for me, lol It’s been a long time now since I slept for more than a couple hours straight.

3 Likes

And you are always so active… IDK where you get all your energy from :sweat_smile: I feel like a lazy bum, I am always tired and hardly ever accomplish anything beyond what is required out of sheer necessity

5 Likes

Take four hits of strong sativa and call me in the morning. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning folks!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I have tried many, it seems like most Sativas tend to make me angry or edgy the day after I smoke them. I stick with the kushes as they work better with my internal chemistry :sweat_smile:

4 Likes