Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning folks!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Gonna go out in my front and shake my fist and glare menacingly in your honor. The partiers have been out on their quads and side by sides all weekend. I would bitch about all the cans littering the road but it does mean they’re likely drunk and not paying much attention to my property.

2 Likes

Small update for yas. Made it out to the barn this morning with the wife’s assist. lol
In the veg room; center on floor, a tad of yellowing going on with the Gwendolyn cut of SkyWalker, Rose gave her a bit more Calcium and Nitrogen. Should take care of that minor problem.
Skywalker (left bottom) TriForce (middle and right front) TriForce & Monkey Business in the middle and rear.

on the shelves; Frankenstein, and a couple Frosted Cobra, triForce clone coming along in the small pot.

Frosted Cobra, also 3 new Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein seedlings

next shelf, God’s Space Needle, ATF, TriForce, and a couple of Frankenstein

Next we have 2 Alaska ThunderFuck, 2 Frosted Cobra, and 1 Island Sweet Skunk
Sorry budroom is in lights out mode, no pics of there.
Thnx for taking time to look, folks!

BTW @MoBilly I did peek in the budroom and all 3 of the PBB in there are girls, I’m pretty sure.

Going to repot the 3 FC x F seedlings to get em deeper in the soil, lol they jumped up!

16 Likes

They respected the cones so that’s what mattered the most. Now if the club music would die soon that would be fantastic.

5 Likes

Just got done with a grand afternoon of Grillin with the family here, dogs n burgers on the grill, with all the accompanying accessories, lol.
Oldest son has usurped my throne as ‘grill-master’ lol but I was able to sit on the porch, toke-n-joke, etc… lol that works for me.

7 Likes

Got a son-in-law who’s insane on the grill. Have at it young man. My grill specialty is the seafood.

3 Likes

If they waited on my to do it, they’d still be out there! Because I can’t/ won’t stand at the grill and move around like needed. lol

2 Likes

You relegated to supervisor? Joint roller isn’t a bad spot.

3 Likes

More ‘stuporviser’ lol But rollin I did plenty of!
Close to stupor point lol

Felt like on a motorcycle in the ‘wall of death’ flirtin with the edge

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs

11 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete and the rest of y’all! Have a great Tuesday

8 Likes

Morning everyone.
Got a solid eight hours of sleep last night. Never even got up to P. I feel brand new.

10 Likes

Morning everyone have a great day

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, @CanuckistanPete @BigMike55 @olschool @buck90, im off this week, everyone who has to work, have a good day. Im smoking weed and doing outside stuff this week.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

12 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning jp

5 Likes

Hey JP just wanted to share my pic of the Frankenstein I harvested the other day

I cut her down at day 61 can’t wait to try her thank you again for these amazing seeds

14 Likes

Pretty buds cuz! I’m sure you’ll like it, lol

4 Likes