Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I need a bigger barn :green_heart:

6 Likes

I used to say that too lol until we retired from commercial growing! Now we’re ‘space-rich’ lol don’t need half the space we got…
Only using 1/3 of the lights lol the electric bill is lovely now though

8 Likes

Morning OG. I see we have the 3-ring circus on Version OG 4.0. Veg tent arriving later today. The missus hasn’t asked where I intend to put it just yet. Pretty sure her walk in closet is out.

7 Likes

that is great news indeed, super glad for you and the positive med report

1 Like

Damnit @MoBilly lol ya done jinxed us down here! lol The weather forecast just showed it’s now snowing in OK, with a wintry mix in our section. Saying 1-3" for my area, up to 6" to the east of Tulsa.

Wasn’t supposed to be until tonight.

2 Likes

You are welcome bro! Don’t your dogs just love playing around in the snow? Consider their fun and a little snow is OK.
LOL

3 Likes

Yeah they do lol and we enjoy watching them. As long as we don’t have to go out in it!

5 Likes

Good morning Johny. Good morning everyone.
@JohnnyPotseed its awesome that the stints are working! Happy some positive health news arrived

4 Likes

Boy that was a struggle this morning…
Morning everyone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wonder if anyone has heard anything from @G-paS how she made it at the hospital.
Anyone?

7 Likes

Nope, I haven’t heard anything on that either cuz. Hope she’s ok!

3 Likes

The conjugal day draws near. As the Island Sweet Skunk and Buddha’s Cane tremble with anticipation, the magic dust courtesy of @MoBilly readies itself for the upcoming event.

lol in other woids, I’ll be hitting them gals with some feminized Frankie pollen, in about 2-4 days, I’m thinking! :scream: :wink: :rofl: :+1:

15 Likes

That sounds like green goodness. Probably should start saving my quarters again $$

3 Likes

The seeds from this cross, if successful, would be the standard donation of $15.00…

7 Likes

Plants look great as always! I really like the home made LED’s too.
One day I will have to tinker around with that.

2 Likes

When you get ready to do up your own LEDs get hold of @Mr.Sparkle. He’s the brains behind us being able to build our own, very effective, LEDs!
Ours cost about $100.00 each and they kick ass! At a whole lot less electric cost lol

@chronix these are comparable to commercially available LEDs that run around $1500 or more

10 Likes

Woah nice, for what kind of coverage?

1 Like

The units are 3’x4’ with a footprint average of 5’x6’… a bit more if raised
We used (on Mr.Spakle’s advice) 4’ - Bridgelux EB gen 2 strips, with Meanwell drivers, on wooden frames.
We built 8 of em

10 Likes

I seen the thread of the DYI by the man himself!! like wayyyy back and always wished I was inclined enough to do it …mainly the patience really!
And to cross that line of starting the project then it’s just a roll from there!

You build one you you built 100 type of deal
And from. What I see they do one hell of a job. !!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I need to to investigate this then. I had seen some postings a while back about them but I didn’t know it was that cost efficient

3 Likes