Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Oh man, I actually slept in for once. Now that I’m awake…

9 Likes

Greetings, God’s and Goddesses of the Ganja!

9 Likes

Morning everyone!

(trudges ever on-wards 1/2 asleep)

10 Likes

Good morning all!

9 Likes

I ended up being closer to the sweaty ones yesterday than the frozen ones anyway. Ended up being a little above 50F here yesterday!

Morning OG!

10 Likes

Yes, good morning everyone!
Hmm…a wake-n-bake. That does sound pretty good JP. :thinking:

10 Likes

well good mid morning everybody

10 Likes

Done did. ISS two bong rips with my coffee sent me back to La-la Land. I nodded for another hour and a half. I feel so lazy.

4 Likes

Happy infinite timeless existences, fellow Overgrowers! I hope this glorious fractally-hyperspatial moment we share together continues to raise us onwards towards Excelsior!

6 Likes

ok thats it for today my brain cell is spent after reading that time for a few rips to get that cell functioning again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

…This is why I wake and bake :joy:
doggone hyperspatial interconnectivity keeps quantumly entangling me
:thinking::crazy_face::rofl:

3 Likes

Say hello to Sam Beckett for me. He did me a solid back in 65.
:wink:

4 Likes

I thought that was a pretty good show. I didn’t realize how much I appreciated it until that episode where it said Sam never returned home… that episode took me off guard and grabbed me by the feelers.

1 Like

We liked it too. I actually got pissed when he didn’t make it home.
:laughing:
It’s weird how you can be upset just because a make believe character in a series “didn’t make it home”. lol

3 Likes

WalkenStein, how perfect. Nice one JPs

3 Likes

Sorry folks. I’ve been up and down all day. Mostly down… after I wrenched my back a few days ago when I fell, every step i take I feel my back twinge and my legs buckle. I manage to sit down on the walker’s seat,before I go to the floor. I make it here to my seat for a bit, then simply Must get back supine… I’m just glad the bedroom is right across the living room from my desk! lol I only have to go like 20’ from one to the other.
So, every couple hours i can’t stand being bedridden and gotta get up! lol Cause I sure as hell ain’t getting any sleep in!

4 Likes

Man. That sux. Wish there was something I could do for you. Four ibuprofen and six bong rips. You’ll be better in no time.

2 Likes

Heck with ibuprofen, I eat some Oxys and smoke, but the back don’t care lol I don’t ‘feel’ much pain, but when it’s ‘out’, it doesn’t stop the nerve/muscles from the twinge and legs go out/buckle, cuz.

1 Like

Unless you’ve felt that, you just don’t know. I fought my way back up out of a wheelchair and every time I felt that I wondered if this one will be the one that puts me back. No amount of pain meds can stop your legs from buckling when that happens.
Man I feel for you bro.

3 Likes

Thnx cuz, I appreciate you, and your feelings too! True on the pain meds also, lol no amount can stop them twinge/buckles. All it does stop is a lot of the pain, lol So I’m just going with the flow, and trying to stay off my feet.

1 Like