Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Ditto my friend.

Good afternoon JP. Good afternoon everyone.
Johny I hope the aches and pains settle down to a manageable level soon

2 Likes

Dang!

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 25 minutes before trying again.
[OK](javascript::wink:
lol looks like I’m back to dipping into the Emoji 'like-bank;… again!
:heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I’m there too. :frowning:
It’s like their saying “Nope, you gotta interact more than just dropping hearts all over the place.” :thinking:
Dang, I just convinced myself that they may have a point…
#$%^

4 Likes

It always does cuz. It’s just one of the things I deal with. When I take a tumble like the other day, it usually takes 5+ days to get back some semblance of mobility.

2 Likes

Hopefully you’ll soon be…

4 Likes

:rofl:Them days are long gone cuz! Maybe years ago, but sure as heck not now! Even if my back wasn’t scewed!
Rose just saw the pic, and even she said 'maybe 40yrs ago, she could see that happen! :scream: :joy: :crazy_face: :+1:
At 40th B-day, I dived through the opening above the sink/island, into the living room, doing a tuck n roll to come up! Just because… lol
I think it was one of my buddies said something about getting ‘old’ and not as spry, lol

needless to say, they were amazed but shut up!
I was in pretty good shape back then. Very much into physical things, involving strength/agility.

6 Likes

I can still surprise the youngsters… one time.
:face_with_head_bandage:
The problem is hiding the limp when walking away. lol

5 Likes

Hope tomorrow is better for ya JP!
I am always grateful that I still have good health with a hernia being the worst thing and it isn’t painful I just have to make sure I don’t strain too bad. Next time we meet our yearly health deductible I will have it taken care of but will deal with it till then.

3 Likes

This conversation made me think of this song…
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DldQrapQ4d0Y&ved=2ahUKEwjw-Pej5oT9AhUvIUQIHYEDDCcQyCl6BAgYEAM&usg=AOvVaw0jeUxUr7K6GJW9CwwXVjMn

Wow, that link looks ridiculous…but it works, lol.
I’m no good at this stuff.
Silly Toby Keith music videos…

4 Likes

happy hump day everybody

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Morning y’all!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @olschool @chronix @buck90 & OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning, @olschool, @chronix, @buck90, @CanuckistanPete, have a nice hump day OG’s.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!
Great Wed. to all!
:seedling: :palm_tree: :coconut:

7 Likes

Happy not Monday everyone!

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :grin:
I’ve been to that bar! Well, not that bar but you know what I mean. I can definitely relate to the video though.
I walked into one years back to hang with some friends. As soon as I walk through the door one of my “friends” walks up and says “I’m glad to see you dude! We’re fixin to take on some loudmouths”. That was one of my last trips to the strip. It’s been over 35 years. I don’t miss it a bit.
My drinking is done around a campfire with family and friends now days. As long as we can keep my Nephew under control it’s a pretty peaceful evening. lol

7 Likes

Morning everyone! Hope you guys and gals have a big 'ol time today.

7 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 !

6 Likes