Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning OG. Always been a light sleeper, but slept pretty good about anyplace. Until.the last few years. I worked odd hours a lot. Lots of sleeping bags on the floor.

6 Likes

morning middle of the night all have a great aweekend

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @crownpoodle, good morning @olschool, let’s forget about all our aches and pains, it’s Friday. Pack a bowl, roll a joint whatever you have and let’s get this over with. Woooohoo.

8 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed!
Happy Friday @CanuckistanPete!!
Morning @Greenfingers, @olschool, @crownpoodle!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!
:sweat_drops: :v: :100:

8 Likes

Good morning my friends!

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @olschool @Greenfingers @Abbbian (Happy REAL Friday my friend!) @MoBilly (nice to see you here bright and early)

10 Likes

Hey Mobilly, how are your sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-knees?

Good morning OG!

8 Likes

Only eight more hours till the weekend.
Good to be alive.
Morning errybuddy!

9 Likes

Good Morning OG! Again lol
I am alive!

8 Likes

Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning folks! It’s Friday and the rain stopped!

We got swamped yesterday with 15-20mm of rain out of nowhere so much of the snow that was on the ground is gone and melted but that also meant driving home was more like:

ezgif.com-optimize

Have a great Friday everyone!

:metal:

12 Likes

This time I said hello before heading out to chores. I had extra to get done so I got an early start. Back inside the house now and I can get busy after coffee and breakfast.
@lophophora.ca
My knee is back to normal. They threw a twist on the thing. They decided to do one more test run with numbing shots instead of doing the burn. Now I have to wait for another appointment for the actual procedure. They just wanted more charges to build up.
But they said it was a go because the test worked. I said " The first test worked too!" Dang money grubbing @$_&-(/-$'s

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen .

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

4 Likes

Morning everyone, my w/e has already started as I called out today.

7 Likes

Mornin everyone!
Hope all is well in your life. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Let’s get it started!

1 Like

@MoBilly normal being a relative term I’m sure. Like Eddie Harris and Les McCann sang. “Real compared to what!”

2 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!!
:sweat_drops: :v: :seedling:

4 Likes