Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

You dodged the bullet man
Now, the trick is staying away from your woman till she gets over hers. Else you will be passing it back and forth for awhile.

4 Likes

I grew up at China Lake NWC. 124 in summer, and snowy in winter, with more earthquakes than anywhere else in the US ( mainly due to the ordinance testing :sweat_smile:). It was pretty damned extreme there. I grew killer buds though. Death Valley is one of those places that If you can keep the plants wet they will thrive, but if you aren’t on your game you will end up with dead plants within minutes :sweat_smile: Hard as hell to dry and cure a batch though… You need a humid drying room or, once again, you end up with overly-dry product that crumbles to dust

3 Likes

One of my sisters had a home in Death Valley. I grew a small crop there one year back in the 70s. We put a shade canopy over the plants and they did just fine, with her tending them while I ran around the country.
We had a few humidifiers around their house, including the drying/curing room.
Actually, the town she lived in was Pahrump, NV right by DV

2 Likes

I’m signing off for the night. Gotta movie to watch lol
cyas in the daylight hours!

5 Likes

Morning OG. Wish I got a little of that heat in DV. My buddy lives in Laughlin, Nevada. He’s running autos now.

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy day after super bowl. What a weekend here at OG, seeds were flying, contests, giveaways, auctions. Theres no place like Overgrow. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @Greenfingers & OG.

13 Likes

I feel this. Up at 4:30 for some God forsaken reason this morning. If you’re usually up at this time I probably sound whiny but I would usually have another 3 hours of sleep ahead of me.

In this case the Monday of it all actually doesn’t matter but still

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Slick1, @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers and @crownpoodle!
Morning everyone!
Great week to all

Happy Friday @CanuckistanPete You can make it bro!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Morning JP @Slick1 @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete and @crownpoodle

Yah lots of seeds given out over the weekend, congratulations on your scores!

7 Likes

Morning all I hope your dreary Mondays go very well!

6 Likes

Morning everybody, here’s to a good week :heart::v:t2:

6 Likes

Good morning all my fire-breathing friends.

6 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains:! The birds are making some kinda racket out there. Something’s in the air!
Could it be SPRING?!!!

6 Likes

Could be UFO’s. They been shooting down lots of them lately.

6 Likes

Morning everyone! Outside is as frosty as my plants!

7 Likes

:shushing_face:
They’re listening @BigMike55 .
:point_up:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

New medication for the past 3 weeks is screwing with me. Gotta get something changed

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny.
Or should it be “Morning Johnny”?

5 Likes

Who is listening??
The powers that be??? To political??

3 Likes