Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Naw cuz, it’s always a good morning if I wake up looking down at the daisies instead of up at em! lol

5 Likes

Whomever happens to be up there at the moment.
:fu:t5:
Here’s a California howdy for you.

5 Likes

Big Brother!

3 Likes

Thought that was the standard howdy of NYC?

From the deep reaches of New York City, comes the cry of the UMAC bird… 'F’you mac!

4 Likes

It’s a reference to a crappy movie “The Beverly Hillbillies”. Such a stupid movie. That’s 1 1/2 hours of my life I’ll never get back.
lol

5 Likes

Morning everyone!

Aww, that’s a classic @MoBilly, lol.

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
Every morning I open my eyes is a bonus.

What about train crashes?

4 Likes

I used to watch that show religiously when I was young :joy: I always loved Granny…she was the BEST

4 Likes

@herojuana.tom
I loved the series. It’s the two movies they made years later that sucked like a Kirby vacuum cleaner!

Remember when Granny got into a knock down drag out fight with Mrs. Drysdale?

Granny: She started it Jed!
Jed: How’d she do that Granny?
Granny: She got her hair all twisted up in my fingers! It hurt my rheumatism!
:rofl:

5 Likes

Oh man, it was so long ago I am not sure if I recall all the details :joy: But granny ALWAYS had the BEST quotes, whether she was cooking possum stew or threatening to shoot the TV because someone she didn’t like was on it :rofl: Do you remember when she went downtown where there was a wrestling match and beat up the wrestler she didn’t like? Priceless! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I never even knew there was a remake :raised_hands: but now I know not to watch it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The first remake wasn’t too bad @herojuana.tom . There were some dang funny scenes but the second one was pure kaka.

2 Likes

K.K. good to know… I won’t write off the first one, but now I want to watch some of the original series to see how well it aged

2 Likes

lol cuz, It’s a lot of pure slapstick comedy, if I remember right. But there were some very funny situations in the series. Movie, what movie? lol I reckon I missed that…

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
I’m going to offer up a Valentine’s Day sale for all you seed lovers! Starting today at noon my time(Central Time Zone) and running for 48 hours, until noon Weds.
BTGO… Buy 2 packs, get another pack of your choice free! That’s 1/3 off…
Go to my Hall thread please, thnx!

NOW, LET THE SALE BEGIN! lol Good Luck in getting the ones yas want OGFamily!

4 Likes

I wish they’d stop shooting down my relatives trying to visit me. Assholes.

3 Likes

Ok, I haven’t posted any update for awhile, so here’s a peek at what’s going on in my barn…
First up is a pic of some photos just vegging away, looking good
Buddha’s Cane and Frankenstein

a couple Frosted Cobra

Some Island Sweet Skunk and another Frosted Cobra on the right end

next up is the Frankenstein mother

Next is a group shot of the center room vegging, also some autos in flower

A couple shots of the buddage in autos a bit of foxtailing going on with the Black Cream

Then into the flower room, a group shot
There is Buddha’s Cane, Island Sweet Skunk, Ice Cream Cake, Frankenstein, and a couple others I didn’t look to see which.

Some random pics of buds in the flower room, don’t ask which is which lol I just took a few pics

This one I know is Frankenstein, pollinated with Fem Frankie dust lol

That’s it folks, thnx for looking!

21 Likes

Hey brother in picture 8 …what strain is in the middle :crazy_face:kidding .
You got a lot going on there I must say
And for alot going on it looks damn good !

3 Likes

Thnx cuz
lol I think the one in the middle (pic 8) is Buddha’s Cane

5 Likes

Good morning OG!

Everyone sleeping in?

9 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and @lophophora.ca!
Morning everyone!
Great Tuesday to all!!
:evergreen_tree: :microbe:

10 Likes