Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Happy Valentine’s Day…to all the missus OGs that put up with our crusty, surly, asses every frigging day! My hat is off to you, and I beg forgiveness and your continued tolerance.

4 Likes

OH come on @crownpoodle ! If they didn’t have us to get the possums out of the house, they would be in a bad fix. I think we’re even.
ummmmm… Anyone want to agree with me… Anyone… just raise your hand… No takers?
Cowards.
:lying_face:
:rofl:

7 Likes

I’m on the shit list I’ll agree with you @MoBilly

3 Likes

I don’t mind saying

Buck, Buck, Buck :chicken:

3 Likes

We have ONE brave soul in @Emeraldgreen ! Come on guys!
LOL
No. In all sincerity, My wife has been the keystone in my life since 1981. She has never once failed to back me up in any situation I found myself in (a couple of times when she felt I was w wr wroo wron… mistaken in my stance on a subject). And I still see that 19 year old beauty that I fell in love with when I look in her eyes.
I am blessed.

9 Likes

That’s awesome that you feel that way. I love reading about the amazing solid relationships some of you have.

4 Likes

Indeed @Emeraldgreen! Sounds so similar to my wife and myself. I fall in love every day with this wonderful woman I was lucky enough to meet, 40 yrs ago!

7 Likes

Really love the experience you describe. Definitely not mine unfortunately

2 Likes

Well being Valentine’s Day I guess it was only fitting the young lad asked my daughter to marry him, she’s been putting the pressure on him :joy: I feel a big party coming in the near future.

8 Likes

Congrats to them both!

3 Likes

Thanks Johnny, they’ve been in my basement for 6 years, he’s a good kid, right now a union concrete worker and makes good dough, he’s still going to school for engineering.

6 Likes

Congratulations to your daughter and her guy @Greenfingers ! I pray they have happiness beyond their wildest imagination.
:pray:t5:

3 Likes

Reckon I’ll say goodnight OG!

oh, lol and
Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Have a good night Johnny. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the engagement affairs!

Good morning and good night OG. Lol

5 Likes

Good morning JP and company!

Congratulations to your daughter and future son in-law @Greenfingers

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Thanks folks for the kind words. Have a nice hump day.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG. Congrats on your daughters engagement Greenfingers.

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Goodnight Johnny and OG :sleeping:

7 Likes