Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

morning everybody

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @lophophora.ca, good morning @Abbbian and of course all of you wonderful OG’s. Happy Tuesday, thats a nice garden Johnny. :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning y’all!
I am running way behind this morning….ughh

7 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @JohnnyPotseed . What do you mean “that’s all”? Looks like plenty to me!

6 Likes

Morning everyone.

6 Likes

What about Ellie May? How did they depict her? Can’t lose on that one

4 Likes

Morning folks!!!

:hugs:

5 Likes

Don’t forget to wish your lady a happy valentines day.

If you leave now you can still get her a card before she realizes you forgot.

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning my friends!

@MissinBissin
Here you go. Watch this if you want to see how Ellie May looked.

8 Likes

Morning my potential valentines of OG! I got you all cards but I left them with @BigMike55 and he just told me “mistakes were made, all stuck together, don’t ask” so consider this message your card I guess.

9 Likes

Good morning @sick1 … OH missed that “l”.
Good morning @Slick1 !

8 Likes

I had someone send me seeds recently and they addressed them to “Mr S Lickone” which I thought was funny, but caused enough confusion at my safe addy that they sat for 2 weeks before I was notified of their arrival :laughing:

Plus Mike would be the sick one here! I just made up Valentines cards to be nice. Whatever horror movie/stag film shenanigans transpired on his end are out of my control!

8 Likes

They even generated the Muted colours… ha. Thanks for that Chubb-on
Mo. I’m with you, I don’t need it

5 Likes

Thanks for calling me out.
I resemble that remark!

8 Likes

I do try to be nice. @Slick1 brings out the worst in me. I wasn’t like this until I started hanging around with THAT troublemaker.

7 Likes

You, sir, are too good a friend for me to call a liar. But… I don’t believe that statement to be completely accurate… :thinking:
Just saying.

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly

3 Likes