Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Must be nice. Because it was 4°F here this mornin. So idk wtf ur talkin bout Willis! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Morning fellers.
Just getting out of bed for about the 16th time.
Sicker than a dog. Zee is sick too.
Really bad headache, body aches. Hacking up flem balls big as a cantaloupe. Well not that big. But you catch my drift. Cold sweats one minute. Freezing to death the next. This sucks.

9 Likes

Dang brother, I truly hate to read that. Sounds like bad sushi. Even though I don’t eat bait.

4 Likes

Oh hell cuz! You take care of Zee and yourself!

3 Likes

That’s horrible @BigMike55 that sounds like my wife’s kung flu symptoms :disappointed:
Hope you feel better soon!

4 Likes

If I don’t feel substantially better in the morning I might check one of those Kung Flu test kits. Maybe a hospital visit. I really feel like shit. Have not lost smell or taste that I know of.

6 Likes

Well then, hopefully it’s NOT the biggie! Also, hope you both get to feeling a lot better fast! We can’t have you go missing on here!

3 Likes

Amen and Amen.

2 Likes

Hope y’all get feeling better soon @BigMike55

2 Likes

Sounds like covid. I never lost my smell or taste.I went for walks to help with the muscle aches…it worked. The cold fresh air did me good too, if you can muster up the energy. Good luck Mike…and Zee. Not much fun.

3 Likes

I had that crap twice hurt for 3 days ran fever then just feel like crap another 3 , extremely tired for couple weeks get winded easy doing things you’re used to doing, temporarily had altered taste. Hope you feel better my friend :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

I only had it once, and that was enough, thanks! First part of 2020, worst sick week ever. Still haven’t fully gotten back smell & taste, just shadows of em. Figure if not by now, probably never will get em back fully.

But hey, it coulda been a lot worse!

2 Likes

My man @MoBilly. No eating bait. I’ve eaten the best quality sushi ever. Just not my thing. I even can my own tuna. Haven’t bought canned tuna for 35 years!

2 Likes

Goodnight OG
and
Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Same for me.

Morning ad GN friends

3 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

It’s not morning but I can’t wait to share what unexpectedly came in the mail today. A note to make me smile. No kidding!

11 Likes

4:20 was like an hour ago. Where is everybody?

5 Likes

Not 4:20 yet here. But it may as well be. :crazy_face:
Im guessing everyone is sleeping.

6 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @lophophora.ca and @chronix!
Morning everyone!!
Almost there @CanuckistanPete! Trust me brother!! :flushed: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
:microbe: :100: :v:
:boom:

7 Likes