Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @lophophora.ca @chronix @Abbbian

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @lophophora.ca @chronix @Abbbian and @CanuckistanPete

hey @crownpoodle that is a hella nice score :muscle:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, @lophophora.ca, @chronix, @CanuckistanPete, @Abbbian, @MoBilly, @BigMike55 and all of you OG’s out there.

9 Likes

Morning folks. @BigMike55 hope you feel better today.

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Didn’t see this yesterday. Sorry to hear it man. Hope it passes quick and you two get out from under it sooner than later.

Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning folks!
@BigMike55 I hope you feel better real soon!

9 Likes

Good morning all!
@BigMike55 ,
How are you guys doing?

8 Likes

Mornin y’all

7 Likes

Didn’t know Mike and his wife were fighting bug, I hope you both have a speedy recovery.:green_heart:

7 Likes

@BigMike55 Hope everything is all right with both of you!!
:v: :pray: :hugs:

6 Likes

Still feeling bad sick. Now I have temp of 102. Sucks. I think it’s either flu or covid. Fuuucccckkk!

3 Likes

I bought another light for my closet lol, the 600 mh/hps is just too hot when the temperature goes above 40f outside. I picked up a Mars TS 3000 for $139.00, brand new. Good deal?

11 Likes

Heck of a deal. Where did ya find it?

6 Likes

Yeah, What Smooth said.

3 Likes

$139 is the exact price for a TS1000
$333 for a TS3000

So if you got a 3000 at that price you did well

9 Likes

morning every one little late off the mark today daughter cooked breakfeast and i puttered in the grow room way to much time on my hands or is it OCD?

5 Likes

Yeah I know right, EBay, I have 2/1000s in my veg closet, I paid the same for them. I was kinda hesitant but I pulled the trigger, they said there were 3 brand new 1 sold 2 left and as soon as I hit buy it now, someone got the last one.
Lucky I guess. Just happened to stumble upon it, I got it on Monday and sure enough its a ts 3000.I had to tilt it sideways to get it through the door.:peace_symbol:

It even had some stickers in the box. Free advertising for Mars hydro.

9 Likes

Great score!

2 Likes

Good afternoon @JohnnyPotseed good afternoon everyone

4 Likes