Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :green_heart:
Out of likes. Was it ISS? lol

2 Likes

Was, Indeed, my friend.

2 Likes

:heart:
:rofl:

2 Likes

@BigMike55 Get on those ISS buds bud!! Pun intended!! Glad to hear from you here!!
:partying_face: :pray: :clap: :microbe: :v: :100: :sweat_drops: :nerd_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:hugs:

4 Likes

The like I gave was to acknowledge and support, nothing to “like” in that post. Hope it’s not covid and that you’re up on your feet soon. Didn’t you get in some biker brawl not that long ago? Pretend whatever it is is that biker and kick it’s ass.

Is it pizza day? :grinning:

Glad to hear it! Replacing mattresses and sheets are pretty common for you given your hobbies though, probably have extras on standby.

Don’t read his other posts involving beds :grimacing:

Morning OG!

5 Likes

Breakfast sandwich day haha

2 Likes

lol We had pizza last night, I’m eating cold leftover pizza this morning

5 Likes

So you’re combining pizza Friday and breakfast sandwich Friday together. That’s next level Fridaying right there!

4 Likes

Just came from the kitchen… had one too!! :laughing:

Besides a joint and freshly made coffee!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

lol well, that too!

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OGs

4 Likes

Man I might have to jump on the ISS train one of these days, too many seasoned smokers are raving about it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Bout time we are on a job where they show appreciation!

2 Likes

Good afternoon @JohnnyPotseed
Good afternoon everyone!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Had to hit the bank :joy:

4 Likes

Goodnight OG!

and

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed ! Rest easy.

3 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly

3 Likes

Good night and good morning you all.
I hope all of your Saturdays are great. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed!
Good morning/night @chronix, @Emeraldgreen and @MoBilly (you winner of all giveaways!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :flushed: :sunglasses: :partying_face: )
Great Saturday to all!!
:herb: :microbe: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :seedling: :leaves: :ear_of_rice: :fallen_leaf: :palm_tree: :cactus: :white_flower: :rosette: :rose: :coconut: :avocado: :mushroom:

@MoBilly, the Rough 'n Racer winner!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :v: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Abbbian & OG!
Have a great Saturday all!
Happy perpetual Friday Abbbian

3 Likes