Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning everyone. Happy Saturday :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Abbbian, @CanuckistanPete, @LegsMahoney. Good morning OG’s, have a beautiful weekend.

4 Likes

Woo hoo. It’s Saturday. And I’m feeling much more like the bad mofo the good Lord blessed each of you with.
Have a good one Comrades!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Have a great weekend!

Positive vibes @BigMike55 glad you are on the mend now

3 Likes

SaTURDay!

:poop:
:partying_face:

4 Likes

Well, THAT was shitty!

See what I did there. Never mind!

5 Likes

Good to hear you’re on the rebound!

3 Likes

Thanks fellers. Looks like you’ll be stuck with me for another couple weeks then. Lol

7 Likes

good morning all ahve a great weekend

3 Likes

Good morning OG! Again!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Abbbian @MoBilly @chronix
Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning my friends!

8 Likes

How goes it today @MoBilly

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Glad you’re feeling more like yourself @BigMike55! That sickness was a shitty week or so for me aswell. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Have blessed day my friends!
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s going mighty fine @LegsMahoney ? Thanks for asking. I hope you are doing well as well.
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Still on this side of the grass so I’m doing great my friend!

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
I told you that I would post a picture of the old Penton.
It’s in rough shape but the engine is free. It’s going to be a challenge getting it back up and in shape but I have time and all the rest of it is boxed up so I won’t have to go hunting for parts.

9 Likes

nice i had an old rickmann dirt racer had not clutch and only a front brake from the factory had to jump start her and spedd shift but she would friggin go flat out scary crazy fun to ride

2 Likes

I’m afraid my son and his cousins did a number on the old girl. I really haven’t pulled it out for many years. It’s going to take a lot of work but I want to see her running again. The back wheel is rusted up. I’m not sure if I can get another one or if I can break this one down and get it turning. I’m probably going to have to find one.

1 Like

Belated good morning folks. Had a bunch of running around to do this morning so I’m late!

4 Likes