Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

My favorite was my old Elsinore 250. Great fun.

3 Likes

Probably one of Hondas best. I had a RM125 that was a blast to ride.

3 Likes

Scramblers were a lot of fun too. My brother had a Honda CL350 that was a blast.

2 Likes

We always had Kawasakis KX and KDX

1 Like

Over the past 50 years, I’ve lost everything a couple of times, including pics. So, all I have is the memories now…

8 Likes

You know as well as I do that the best things in life aren’t things at all.
And if it all was easy, it just wouldn’t be worth it!
:heart::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

And here we are, again lol just as stoned AF, again lol

Goodnight OG!

and lol

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

I second that!
Minus the stoned part…lol
:v::heart:

2 Likes

Good morning JP and company! Y’all enjoy your Sunday, I am working a few hours to bank some OT :moneybag:
NASCAR race today too - Daytona
The wife and I do the NASCAR fantasy for fun, she is pretty good but I usually wind up near the bottom :grin:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 and all OG!

Buck…I leave you with a theme song for the day… :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete and @buck90!!
Morning everyone!!
“You’ve lost that Friday feeling!” Had to throw it at you brother @CanuckistanPete!!
Btw, like that “Will it go round in Circles” Groovy groove!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:
:sweat_drops: :green_heart: :100: :boom: :woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :footprints: :coffee:
:maté: Great Sunday to all!!!

8 Likes

Morning everybody! Hope the gardens are thriving today :heart::v:t2:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @Abbbian, @LegsMahoney, @buck90. Good morning OG’s. Happy relaxing Sunday.

8 Likes

Ok I’m in the house. Everyone get with it! You’re burning daylight.
If a sick man can get up and go, everyone can get up and go.

Unless you feel like using this wonderful Sunday as a rest day. Then , go burn one and kick back.
Anyways, good morning everyone

10 Likes

Sunday is my relaxing day, but im looking at expanding my flower closet. I need more space. Im thinking another two foot by four foot or at least foot and a half x four foot added to it should do the trick.

8 Likes

Morning all! I had a way-to-long nap yesterday so I ended up doing a bunch of house cleaning and then goofing around on the guitar until I could actually fall asleep.

While I LOVE surprise mid-day naps… I don’t like it when they happen for longer than an hour or two.

:man_facepalming: / :rofl:

Hoping everyone has a fantastic :sun_with_face:Day!

10 Likes

I always look forward to a 3 hour power nap. Haha!
I’m just a lazy bastid.

4 Likes

@Pigeonman and @BigMike55 Same with me… Found out later on, once one exceeds 1 and 1/2 hours of sleep, a new cycle begins and, more often than not, actually my own experience, one feels a bit down, if not depressed or with a lingering feeling one had overslept! Afternoon naps I mean!! Like 'em a lot too!! :sunglasses: :sweat_smile: :v:

4 Likes

Wait… Samuel L. Jackson was the lead singer of a band??? :joy::joy::joy:jkjk… had me fooled for a sec

4 Likes