Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning brother and good morning, 1am here.

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, happy hump day OG’s, let’s get this party started.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning OG!
Happy belated B’ Day @crownpoodle :tada:
Good morning @Greenfingers

7 Likes

I missed that , happy belated birthday @crownpoodle.

6 Likes

Good morning OG!!
Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 !!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 @Rabeats2093 & OG!

Oh…and @Abbbian

11 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete, @Rabeats2093, @Greenfingers, @buck90 and @DougDawson!!
Morning everyone!!
:fork_and_knife: :coffee: :palm_tree: :avocado: :leaves: :maté:

9 Likes

Good Morning OG! Got wind gusts to almost 50. Burly out.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.

9 Likes

morning all hahhpy hump day

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Good day to all! Happy Saturday to all you retirees who get to live every day like it’s Saturday :joy:
…and Happy Friday Abbbian and CanuckistanPete :joy::v:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG! Again! lol

8 Likes

@herojuana.tom and @CanuckistanPete Happy Weednesday!!! :maté: :coffee: Or should it be Happy Fwednesday!? :sweat_smile: I know why, it’s 'cause it reminds you of Frienday!! Considering how friendly yous happen to be!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed: :ghost:

Anyways Happy Friday to all!!

6 Likes

A small update
the girls in the veg room are going at it, trying to see which will become the 'biggest’lol
In the center, Island Sweet Skunk, Buddha’s Cane, Frosted Cobra, Frankie. Also a couple Strawberry Alien Moonrocks Autos

1 ISS, 1 Frosted Cobra, 2 Buddha’s Cane

4 frankenstein

15 Likes

I’m only retired, cuz I’m broken.

2 Likes

Still in veg? Those are gonna be beasts @JohnnyPotseed !

2 Likes

I like to do a few months veg, cuz I’ll be topping all of them soon, to get em bushier. Probably do a couple more toppings before flip. Then maybe some hard tying down to spread em out.
That’s for Photos, Autos are gonna do their thing in their own time lol

8 Likes

Morning mother folkers!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

I’ve got 4 Old Timer’s Stash I’m vegging longer this time too. Topping here as well and some plant bondage too. Last grow weeds good, need to tease more out of them.

3 Likes