Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Just jerking yer chain, man! Hawhaw.

1 Like

Uh, Weird Al Yankovic…is that what you’re trying to say?

Yes, at least that weird.

2 Likes

I know thissss mannnn :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I spelled the way I meant to spell it. lol
:joy:

3 Likes

Common spellin’, right? @MoBilly ?

2 Likes

Spelt fonetikly.

2 Likes

In Shakespeare the Weird sisters were the fateful sisters, the word weird was strongly correlated with fate and vice-versa. I have always considered myself as a weirdo :joy: If you had attended my high school, you might have considered me a weirdo too… I had hair down to my belt and would occasionally come to school with it sticking up in a Mohawk or spikes sprayed neon pink or green :joy: What most people consider weird is usually pretty normal to me

2 Likes

I was your typical redneck kid except for one thing, the company I kept. lol
Few understood how I could have friends among both the plow boys and the stoners as well. They generally avoided contact if at all possible. lol

2 Likes

I find out that now a whole lot of “plow boys” smoke weed. It ain’t nothing anymore. lol

2 Likes

lol plow boys smoked weed before the city boys!

Just a guess lol

I know shine n ganja was mainstream while the beatniks were just getting started

2 Likes

I guess it was different in the buckle of the Baptist Belt.
:laughing:

2 Likes

We were on the east coast side of the ‘Bible belt’ lol Mom taught Sunday school, while grampa, pop, & the rest of us ran Ganja lol and drank that smoothass shine!

4 Likes

Oh I knew the ones that Jeff pointed out. The ones that made a stop at the gittin place before they headed off to the keggers. But they didn’t hang around for long.
That was the

part of the comment. lol

1 Like

Dang man. Pot has been around since before cities so yeah. The country boys were in to it long before city folk. lol

2 Likes

Archeological digs show Ganja as one of the earliest crops grown.
Cultivation signs

3 Likes

And it’ll be one of the last. lol
I have little doubt about that. Someone somewhere will always put the middle finger up to anyone that says “no”.

2 Likes

Okies beware!
Storms are in the West side of Oklahoma right now. Featuring 100+ mph straight line wind. And it’s heade straight for me. And @Tracker And @Oldjoints And @joheimgrohen and @JohnnyPotseed

6 Likes

Batten down the hatches my friends! Prayers for all of you.

4 Likes

Something to do with the lay of the land here, but the baddest part of storms slide past us on either side

But, all yas watch out for your families etc

4 Likes

Prayers my friends.

1 Like