Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Well in my defense we had been up all night with DP at Dusk, Supper Slurpfest, 69 at 9, Meat Flight at Midnight, and Tits and Flower at Witching Hour. It’s not like we just woke up and dove into Bukkake Sunrise.

2 Likes

Good morning to all my, more, normal friends! How’s it going to the rest. No need in naming names but you three know who you are.
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Exhaustingly obviously :laughing:

I’m completely drained!

1 Like

There’s something wrong with those guys.

5 Likes

In the best way possible. lol

6 Likes

2 Likes

I could answer that @CanuckistanPete , but I refuse and take the 5th in order to not incriminated myself.

3 Likes

morning everyone have a blessed day

2 Likes

Morning JP!
Happy Friday @CanuckistanPete!!
Morning @olschool, @MoBilly and @BigMike55!!
Morning everyone!!
Great Sunday to all!! (Except you C.P.!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed: :sunglasses:)
:sweat_drops: :100: :green_heart: :writing_hand: :v: :woman_farmer: :man_farmer:
:footprints:

4 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian !
:heart: :heart:

3 Likes

@MoBilly Morning brother! How are dear plants going!!? Hope all are well!!
:man_farmer:

1 Like

They are doing very well thanks. :slight_smile: I’ve been busy setting up my new room so I haven’t been posting much but I’m getting there and the plants are thriving.
:wink:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Good morning Johny.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I got three fem frankenstien in a paper towel, and just for fun I threw in 3 cat piss in a paper towel. Wish me luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Mornin everyone!
…even you weirdos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: If you are going to call my weirdness out directly, good morning @blowdout2269 :rofl::v:

3 Likes

Lol, good morning to you!
I pride myself in my weirdness. :rofl:
Seriously though, we’re all a little weird and that’s what makes life great!
:smiley:

3 Likes

Speak for yourself Norman Bates.

4 Likes

Lmao, ok not that weird…

3 Likes

Like Al Yankabit?

2 Likes