Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

We love us some Chinese too but have gotten into the poke bowls lately, so good! You tried those? Don’t know if it’s a new thing or just new to our area :woman_shrugging:🤷

5 Likes

@buck90

no, never had one… a bit too fancy for me, lol. not sure where to get one actually.

i’m thinking chicken wings, bbq ribs, crab rangoon, chicken fried rice

4 Likes

morning all happy hump day

6 Likes

Good Morning OG! Hope all of you have a splendid day! I know I’ve looked, but don’t think l checked in for a day or so.

6 Likes

Hasn’t been a decent Chinese place in town (10,000 pop) for years. When a new one went in close by I tried it. Threw it out after two bites and made fried eggs.
So…still no decent Chinese place.

4 Likes

Morning, Masters of Marijuana, Kings of Cannabis, God’s of Ganja.

8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @BigMike55, @crownpoodle, @olschool, @anonymous4289, @buck90 and @CanuckistanPete!!
Morning everyone!!
Happy Fwrednesday @CanuckistanPete!! Are you sure today ain’t Friday!? At least within the abysmal depths of your own mind!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses: :flushed: :astonished: :shushing_face: :partying_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Sorry to break it to yah! Happy Friday my friend!! :cowboy_hat_face: :confused:

Guess what, to those awesome OGers! Specifically the long bearded ones! (@MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, and maybe @Floyd!?) :confused: as a serious weed supporter, had shaved my beard and used Aloe Vera to manage oceans of blood!! Abbbian has been toking!! :hushed:
Great Wed. to all!! Better said, great Weed to all!!
:hugs:

13 Likes

Hey there cuz, same ol same ol, different day. How’s it going with you?

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

GooooodMorrrning!!

8 Likes

Mornin everyone!

:hugs:

8 Likes

I like to keep it short. Wifey doesnt like it long.
Good morning

9 Likes

Morning folks!

9 Likes

That was downright wholesome of you. You feeling okay buddy?

5 Likes

Time will tell…

4 Likes

@lophophora.ca Coming from @Slick1 one wonders!! :rofl: :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hugs:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @MoBilly @Floyd @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Slick1 @Pigeonman @crownpoodle @Oldjoints @olschool @buck90 @Mr.Gritz @CanuckistanPete @anonymous4289 @lophophora.ca

14 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Emeraldgreen and all you other wonderful folks out there!

7 Likes

ANNOUNCING - FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE!!
To honor my first year as an OG Sponsor, and selling my genetics here…
I’m offering a BOGO sale - Buy One, Get One free!
You pick one and I pick one, both full 10packs of seeds!
This sale will go until Sunday morning at 8AM my time (Central time zone)
As usual, please go to DM for all requests/inquiries, thnx!

please go to my ‘Hall of Genetics’ thread for list of available strains,

14 Likes

Two can play that game :crazy_face:

You EST? Lol

1 Like

Yes sir EST - need to BE at work at 7am, so 4ish lets me get up and enjoy a smoke & coffee, quick dog walk, plant chores, shit, shower, shave.

Good evening everyone!

2 Likes