Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Never put a razor to my upper lip in my life. Some old growth forrest here folks.

3 Likes

not bad. how’s your health these days?

also, you never got word on your friends/neighbors on those apollo ape/black snow?

2 Likes

Damn cuz lol I told you I lost track of them year before last! I haven’t ran any of the ones I kept, but they’re in the queue.

Health? My version or the Doc’s? lol I’m friggin Peter Pan, just trapped in an ol fart’s body!

3 Likes

oops. i forgot it’s been that long. time flies.

1 Like

I have a pack of the Apollo Ape & 1 pack of the Black Snow, with your name beside em lol I only have around 300 strains total to run (atm!) With at least 100 projects in mind, lol

4 Likes

i know the feeling.

2 Likes

Good morning JP and company!
Have a great Thursday

6 Likes

Same here lol …
Good morning @buck90
Good morning OG !!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, @Rabeats2093. Oh yeah @anonymous4289 the Apollo Ape was awesome, I wish I had more of those. I still have a jar. :green_heart:

8 Likes

@Greenfingers

glad to hear it. is there any chance you could take an updated picture of a couple buds?

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. :slightly_smiling_face: :v: :sleeping: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix & OG. Happy Thriday @Abbbian

10 Likes

Sure, when I get home from work today. :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning all!

6 Likes

Morning folks.

Got pulled over last night for the first time in years. I passed the cop at a light and checked my speed, a hair over 50 on a 50 mph road so correction for the big tires I figured I was doing about 55 so I didn’t even adjust my speed. Saw the headlights get closer and the lights went on, shit. He was pretty jovial and asked for my license/insurance/registration. I handed him my license and then reached into my glovebox and said this should be my registration while fishing for my insurance. He looked at it and said "see this is why I pulled you over, this should be your registration. Turns out it expired and I had no idea… in SEPTEMBER! :grimacing:

He said he had to cite me but wouldn’t have it towed but I had to go straight home. He gave me the ticket and said “btw I’m not writing you for it but slow it down”. I said my speedometer said 50 and I figured with the tires I was actually around 55. Said he had me at 62 :open_mouth:

Came home and decided to check my work truck registration to make sure. That expired in September too and I’ve been driving both past cops aplenty. :laughing: Never got a registration reminder for either!

11 Likes

morning everyone getting ready for the weekend?

6 Likes

Somebody has a date at the DMV!

Is the DMV really as bad as everyone jokes about on TV?

3 Likes

Where im at it’s usually pretty fast. I’ll be visiting the DMV soon. One year we were headed on vacation and my wife’s car was late by 3 months, glad I didn’t get pulled over. Passed a few cops and state troopers. Lucky I guess.

4 Likes

Ummmm. Wasn’t Peter Pan, on stage, a woman dressed as a man? Is this a side to you that we haven’t seen before Johnny?
:speak_no_evil:

OH and Good morning all you awesome folks!

7 Likes