Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Doh, this is some breaking news @MoBilly, I can’t picture Johnny in green leotards dancing around like the jolly green giants little sprout :joy:

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Good day.
Lmao @Greenfingers

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

7 Likes

Now I need to wash my brain out with some THC to relax that picture out of my mind. Thanks @Greenfingers ! I appreciate that. :slight_smile:

Good morning @Emeraldgreen !

7 Likes

Two years today. @LedZeppelin pointed that out to me a little while ago.
Thanks for the years long friendship everyone. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nothing wrong with 63 @MoBilly
we’re 126 bro
I’m laughing at the HayStacks Calhoun reference… cuz I know it
Cheers

4 Likes

Nothing at all wrong with 63. I’m actually getting around better than I have in several years. Marijuana has given me back so much of what the pain pills took away. And I appreciate all the help you all have offered me with growing my meds. I would still be killing all my plants instead of some of them lol.
Thanks again everyone.

11 Likes

It’s all online these days. The only thing I would have to go in person for was initial registration if I wanted the plate right away. Otherwise possibly license renewal but over the shut downs you could do that online too, not sure if that’s a permanent thing now. Already renewed both trucks last night though.

Depends on the location and how busy it was though in the past. I’ve had horror story visits and I’ve been in and out in ten minutes.

2 Likes

Somehow I can see @JohnnyPotseed 's face on the body of Cheech playing guitar at the end of Up In Smoke. He had the leatard AND a pink Tutu. Cracked me up.

6 Likes

My basketball coach he done kicked me off the team, for wearin’ high heeled sneakers and acting like a queeeeeen :laughing:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly congratulations on the 2 year’s anniversary

3 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen !
:+1:t5:

3 Likes

That’s funny you mentioned Cheech n Chong, the maintenance man at work gave me a rag at work and its the front of a t-shirt with Cheech n Chong up in smoke advertisement.

2 Likes

Da Da Dut
Da Da Dut
Dut Dut Duhhhhh

Did you sing that while you were reading it? He!

2 Likes

lol When I say ‘Peter Pan’… I’m speaking of the boy in the book, NOT some girl acting as him! lol
I still say I’m frigging Peter Pan! … Just trapped in an ol fart’s body lol

7 Likes

When to call it ‘when’? lol When it’s then, again!
Goodnight OG!
oh, and of course,
Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Have a good night Johnny. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Good night ya troublemakers!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG
Happy fricken Friday :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Rabeats2093, good morning OG’s thank goodness it’s Friday.

6 Likes