Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I know, I love seeing the redbuds! I hope they stick around as long as they can.
I know their bidding season only lasts a short while though

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed . Good morning OG . Was a 15 hr day for me in this snow. 6 hrs in truck clearing main roads and 9 hrs in a tractor with a plow and back drag cleaning up after the truck and clearing driveways , temps came up we got some rain last night and now most of it has melted. :roll_eyes::+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Sounds like you jumped the gun with snow removal. Wait till the afternoon and it’s gone. Worked your ass off for nothing.
Been there, done it. I was born and raised in Boston, y’know.

3 Likes

The company i work for services higher end condo and apartments complexes with older residents, so it’s alway a priority to keep it clean . Have done this many many times , customer is always right and as long as they are paying for it. I’ll take they $$. Lol :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

First thread I opened this morning and first thing I saw! My immediate though was “I don’t know exactly what those are but they look good!”. Mail me some :laughing:

Meanwhile it was so moderate the other day I did a leaf cleanup. It has been an odd “winter” here.

If it’s gone so is the money!

Morning OG!

3 Likes

We have one pear tree that has blossoms @BigMike55 . I am counting on the fruit trees to produce this year. The root cellar has a lot of empty shelves.

5 Likes

Bradford Pear has no fruit. Well, they do but it’s about the size of your pinky fingernail or smaller. Just and ornamental tree. But really pretty. Spring looks like a giant snowball. And fall put on the prettiest copper colored leaves.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

That’s about the only tree we got fruits from last year …Buckets of Asian pears …I’m about sick of pears…dried pears canned pears pear sauce …where’s the dang peaches man haha

5 Likes

Mornin everyone!:+1:

I know how that goes @BIGJ . :wink:

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Good thing this account is unlimited :joy:

6 Likes

Classic name fits this group real well; its a BAKED Pork Roll.

Morning Bro

3 Likes

Don’t you “morning” me after teasing me with that pic! :laughing:

Now I have to figure out breakfast sooner than later!

2 Likes

There’s one left but its got no Passport

2 Likes

This looks extreme, nothing but options.

I’ll find and make a batch….

Digital Drool for you in a week or so

3 Likes

Yeah but the real problem with them is that they can pollinate another bearing pear tree and all the seeds will be worthless for any production.

2 Likes

The wife does love her ornamentals! lol I prefer growing something I can either eat or smoke… :scream: :crazy_face: :joy: :+1:

7 Likes

Goodnight OG!

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone ! :sleeping:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @chronix. Good morning OG’s, ahhhhh it’s Monday again. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes