Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

@lophophora.ca The pile of snow was so high I almost couldn’t leave the house!!
:sunglasses: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Abbbian!?
Great afternoon and Saturday to us all!!
:hugs: :flushed:

Btw, 84 F / 29 C!! :thinking:

4 Likes

Damn beautiful image!! For scenery only though!!
@lophophora.ca Let’s just jump into a pool, as long as it ain’t solid frozen!!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Good Afternoon Johnny, I’m standing on my stool here today, following-up on a promise to @Slick1 about some Sausage Rolls. (cdn-style ?)

Farmers Market finally brought them back and I took a picture for you of these delicious contraptions.

And THEN I REALIZED IT WAS NOT A TRUE “OG” Photo… There, this is much better, more accurate (of Course, I put the small one by the lighter)

In the Oven now… Cheers

11 Likes

They look good enough to eat cuz! lol

2 Likes

Those look good and I am hungry too, haha wish I didn’t see them now gonna have to go get a snack.
So is the breading like a pastry dough? @MissinBissin

84 degrees, @Abbbian is it humid where you live? Here not only do we have hot summers but real humidity to deal with too.

3 Likes

Yes that is a nice pastry dough !
Decadence for sure. I did eat two. Even though I’ve not eaten bread for 6 months now lol Nice way to fall off that wagon.

3 Likes

Goodnight OG!
Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Hi! Morning! Not much, just… only 86%!!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Yep!! Hot and sweaty days and nights!!
Now some places are really dry, at times to even cause nose bleeding!
The world is indeed a diverse environment!
Great Sunday to you!!
:seedling:

Morning @JohnnyPotseed!!
Morning everyone!!
Great Sunday to all!!
@CanuckistanPete Happy Sriday!! We gotta have’em some time!! :wink: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian…Happy Sriday my friend!
Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs.

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, @Abbbian and @CanuckistanPete. Have a nice relaxing Sunday.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning you wild weed wizards!!

6 Likes

OMGS it took 4 hours to move all the wet and heavy ass snow that came down yesterday.

FREE WORKOUT!

Wishing all you awesome folks a wonderful Sunday-Funday!

7 Likes

Pace yourself @Pigeonman . We’re not as young as we were yesterday. lol

5 Likes

That was paced :rofl:

4 hours, several resting periods, 2 people, 3 bongs, 2 coffees and 1 lemon water. :ok:

6 Likes

I was out at 7am with my dog and it was still “wintery”. So when I decided to go out and snowblow, I got all geared up, only to find after I did mine and moved on to my neighbors I had my parka undone, and was sweating with snowpants on…and too lazy to take them off. So when I was finally done all my neighbors I was pretty much soaked from the inside out.

7 Likes

morning all have a blessed day

6 Likes

Good morning friends and family!
Have a beautiful Sunday. Supposed to be upper 70’s today. But winter comes back tomorrow.

6 Likes

Y’all can keep it all down there if you want. I don’t want it up here! The dang peach blossoms are going to get burnt for sure.

3 Likes

I noticed yesterday. All the Bradford Pear and Redbud trees are blooming. Too early. They will get burnt.

5 Likes