Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice day. :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Morning everyone! Today’s am bad-movie before work shall be:

It’s like JAWS, but with a :crocodile: and horrible. :+1:

9 Likes

good morning everybody

10 Likes

Try “the Toxic Avenger”
Funnier than you would think. The sequels really suck bad. But Toxic has no business being as fun as it is.

Oh. Good morning everyone.

8 Likes

Morning OG!

7 Likes

I got into the film industry because of my LOVE for Troma films :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning all you special people! We all know that we’re “special” because mom told us we were and she wouldn’t lie.
:rofl:

6 Likes

That song ‘Special Ed’ comes to mind lol
Stephen Lynch

2 Likes

:heart: :heart:

good morning @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly
Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen !

2 Likes

Morning/Afternoon JP!
Morning/afternoons @MoBilly, @Emeraldgreen, @Pigeonman, @Slick1, @BigMike55 and @olschool!
Morning/Afternoon everyone!!

@CanuckistanPete Happy Fuesday brother!!
:seedling: :v: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian ! Hope your day is stellar!

2 Likes

@MoBilly Likewise brother!! I’m trying to be as wise and clever as I can, first and foremost, not over watering… other than that, plants are growing…!!

Let me throw a question to all of you big cats:
My plants haven’t really grown much, as though they have always needed to have some lankier looks, lol! The space between nodes is quite tight, since they are seedlings, autos and photos, the same.
Could it be that, because I have mostly household LED 6500k screw on light bulbs? And only a weaker LED… In other words, I should be mixing a bit of 3200k or 3500k lamps? @Seamonkey84 You might be able to say something about it, I think!
Poor man’s creative way out! :sweat_smile: :flushed: :hugs:
All suggestions and comments welcome!
Great day to you all!!
:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Without seeing the plants, going on your description only cuz. I’d have to say that lighting is definitely your problem. Regular household bulbs aren’t the answer, that I can say.

2 Likes

Yep!! That I’m aware of, thanks to @Mr.Sparkle for clarifying it to me, though I had gone back and increased the amount of light in terms of watts. Thanks!!

2 Likes

‘Stating the obvious’ I know, but cuz…there are a lot of options available for DIY. Flood lights with HPS or MH bulbs, are some I used. A long time ago I even used the Mercury Vapor bulbs.

3 Likes

The only way out, it would seem to me, is find areas locally where you can grow outdoors. Then you only need to worry about, police, thieves, weather and animals…

3 Likes

Great you mentioned! One of key reasons why I’ve been doing it this way is actually connected to the fact that lights are not seen by neighbors as “grow” lights. It does not solve my problem but safety is a key element in this talk! Thanks JP! Great input!!
I did give a guerilla trial a go but the minute I had come back to look how they were going, they were gone… I decided right there I had to go for a different approach! That is, only indoors, and away from the possibility of being caught… Or my plants being taken away!! Appreciate it!! :v:

6 Likes