Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I got 10 cartridges from a local (black mail, not government weak shit) mail order that I will probably never use, they just don’t hit the spot.
I have made my own as well. They just don’t cut it for me.
Even if you put a dab on some bud in a bong, still works better for me.

Could just be me though. Just trying to offer my opinion. Try it for yourself an see how you like it.

A dab in a bong on top of bud, is better then 5 hits from a vape pen for myself.
A dab in an actual dab rig is better of course!

1 Like

That’s how we do it now. So the ‘norm’ is same with you and us. Ok,you’ve already tried what I want to try, both ways I’ve been looking at, and your opinion on it is a ‘naw’.
The ‘ball-onna-bud-inna-bowl’ is still best, which is how we do it for some time now. lol
Damn…
ok, folks we have one ye and one nay.
Anyone else in this predicament/dilemma? Weigh in on your experiments and results, please. Anyone that has some input is welcome. lol

But also, something that does work for some, it might not work for others…
and vice-a-versa.

1 Like

We are all different of course.
My lungs are absolute trash, I got breathing problems.
I would still rather take a real dab, compared to the mixed vape shit.
I get way better effects from a real dab.

But yes, I myself would like to hear other peoples opinions as well.

I am a heavy smoker/edibler, some people might get absolutely fried off one vape pen hit. :crazy_face: :laughing:

To me, it is kinda like adding half water to a shot of hard alcohol, compared to a shot of pure.

1 Like

Outta likes cuz lol so here’s some from the bottomless well of emoji likes! lol
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Now, we’re both heavy smokers here. Don’t care for ‘dabbing’ don’t care for ‘vaping’
but need to do something to help ease the strain on the lungs. lol
The wife loves her edibles, me? not so much. I can take em or leave em but not in love with em. Same with drinking it in a tea, I can take it or leave it. I love to smoke it, but my lungs don’t love me for that!

3 Likes

Ok, I’m gonna sign off for the night folks.
Cyas in the daylight!

3 Likes

I hear ya Johnny.
I am more into the edibles now, due to the lungs. I still smoke.
Love the smoking, just the edibles are easier on me, and actually provide more pain relief.
I hope you can find something that works better for ya!

Have a great night. :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :v:

I am all for smoking straight rosin, defiantly the purest way to do it. I think the key is low temp. Otherwise the lungs can be a fickle mistress.

2 Likes

Good morning folks !

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, @Rabeats2093, and all other OG’s! :sleeping: :crazy_face: :green_heart:

4 Likes

morning everyone happy hump day

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @olschool, @Rabeats2093, @chronix. Happy hump day. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @Rabeats2093 @chronix @olschool @Greenfingers and the rest of ya’ll too when you arise

Exactly, thinking I can knock off quite a bit of time in the mornings by just dabbing before work. Time saved smoking joints = time spent doing other things
I have dabbed and really liked it, but I make my rosin using QWET and then processing in a Source Turbo, way TOO time consuming so I don’t make it often. Gonna buy a rosin press soon and fix that.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Rabeats2093 @chronix @olschool @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG

10 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete, @buck90, @Greenfingers, @olschool, @chronix and @DougDawson!
Morning everyone!!
Great Wed. to all!!
@CanuckistanPete With a bit of faith, brother, dear Friday shall be here soon!! :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

Good morning all!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hump day, it is!

8 Likes

Morning folks!

:partying_face: :camel:

7 Likes