Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

:joy:you had a very nice drill sergeant, by 6am we had finished PT and smoked more cigarettes than civilians did all day. 11B - light infantry

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen they are saying the same for here in Western Mass. Seems the weather is always worse on TV than in real life. But if they were to nail one, this one, oh boy.
20" plus

1 Like

If they get it right it’s a big one! :crossed_fingers: they’re wrong.

Hope your having a good one today @JohnnyPotseed !
It took a Bong to get me typing, but I’d like to ask you a question Bro.

With all the FIM’n of plants at early stages in their development, and Topping while its still “young” at 6th node… Do you think these actions affect the plants exposing their Sexes?
Either showing Sex quicker or delaying the exposure?

Left to the plant, ie: LITFA it still has the Humans guessing LOL just wondering about when we mess with them

1 Like

As far as I’ve seen in all my years doing just that cuz, I’ve never seen it make any difference.
bend em over, tie em down, top em, makes no diff. i start topping a lot sooner than the 6th node
More like the 3rd-4th

3 Likes

OK I guess thats perfect Johnny lol. Had to ask once I found the edge of that question

2 Likes

Reckon time to hit the rack. Cyas in the daylight hours!
Good Night OG!

lol and, like most times around this time…

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Good night Johnny. Hope it’s a peaceful one

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, time to make the doughnuts.

5 Likes

Good morning JP @Greenfingers and the rest of ya too

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG.

Happy Fruesday @Abbbian

11 Likes

Damn. You all have to get up this early too?
I’m starting to get tired of these 60 hrs weeks. Morning OG have a great day!

5 Likes

I had a dream all about the human liver, I was working in gall security. Don’t forget to love your hepatic system and also

Good morning OG!

I’m off to get some milk thistle today…

6 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @lophophora.ca, @Smoklahoma, @CanuckistanPete Happy Frieday under snow!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: , @buck90 and @Greenfingers!!
Morning everyone!
:fallen_leaf: :sunglasses: :partying_face:
:ghost:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

But, but…I just got back on! lol

8 Likes

Morning everyone. Twosday. That means smoke TWICE as much cannabis as yesterday, right?

13 Likes

Morning folks! I’m still feeling this time-travel and do not like it. lol

:v:

8 Likes

Morning folks!

How come crows never get by cars? Cause their buddies are all up on the power lines going “caw, caw”.

6 Likes

Insurance premiums are too high for not having :muscle: 's.

5 Likes