Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning OG! Have any outstanding (rainy) Tuesday!

7 Likes

I’ve just got some corny jokes coursing through my brain today for some reason.

What did the Cholo say when a tornado dropped two houses on him? Get off me homes!

3 Likes

Morning OG!

4 Likes

Sorry folks, I gotta go lay down for a bit. I’ll cyas later

3 Likes

Morning good people of OG. :v::heart:
Have a good nap JP. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

morning everybody have a great day

4 Likes

Good morning all! Have a great day @olschool !

3 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

My county restricted driving until further notice for all non emergency type travel!

3 Likes

That bad? Dang! I hope you have enough stored up for a bit.

3 Likes

That’s no good. Getting hit hard, aye? :grimacing:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: my area only got a bit it looks like. Other parts of the county apparently are looking at a foot or so.
I only saw this road closure thing once before, but it was 3 feet in a day.

1 Like

Now THAT would be considered getting hit hard lol

3 Likes

Yeah that was pretty bad. Worst storm I have experienced. Tells me not to move further north :joy:

5 Likes

Go far enough and your house will be on stilts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed
Hey, I was reading and hearing about how things are getting bad in the Emerald Triangle. Legalization has basically destroyed the smaller growers, and its also being said many are cutting and running to Oklahoma, where the belief is its easier for cultivators to get licensed.
Just wondering if there any truth to that, or if you’ve heard anything that verifies this.

1 Like

Oklahoma is on a moratorium on licences for cultivators right now. For the next two years. They are trying to buckle down on the illegal grows while making sure the legal ones are really following the rules.

4 Likes

What @BigMike55 said cuz. Also, I might add that it’s even been on the news nationwide. Oklahoma is become what folks all over the country are calling the ‘wild west of weed’ It’s cheaper to get set up growing commercially in Oklahoma than any other state so far! They’re having a lot of folks from other states as well as from other countries, coming in and getting ‘straw-bosses’ They own everything, but the license is in an Oklahoma resident’s name.

On the news, Oklahoma is now the biggest supplier of Ganja, nationwide, to other states. Took the ‘title’ from Cali.

4 Likes

Ca rolled out so much BS. Most triangle folks I knew gave up on licenses in short order. They’re glad they did.

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed holy shit! Well, I was raised in Tulsa, only remember it was flat, hot, and being amazed when it snowed there. Looking back, the weather must be good for growing. I remember it’d get so hot the tar would bubble in the road, and we’d POP th bubbles with our bike tires. That and crayfish in the ditches, and the tornado WWII sirens, which sometimes sends us into the neighbors underground storm shelters.

@crownpoodle yeah theyreally got the shaft out there. Murder Mounain on Netflix does an awesome job on the rise and fall of the Emerald Triangle.

Rough quote: “And the kids would just be crying when the CAMP people showed up, because they knew that meant there was not gonna be a Christmas that year…”

Makes me wonder if the same shit is gonna play out in OK. Uncle Sam will get his nickel, at any cost.

3 Likes

that is such bull shit that they are using “straw bosses” fucks it for people like me who moved here bought som e property and would wait the 2 years to become able to apply for a liscence either for commercial grow or to open a dispensary… and they wonder why some peopel not naming any names mind you say screw it im gonna have a grow under the radar and do my own thing

3 Likes