Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

A brown probe

9 Likes

This convo stinks… lol

5 Likes

Where in the world did you get a pic of @Slick1 ?

7 Likes

Yep, its general tenor is of relevance to those under 12 and over 60. :wink:

4 Likes

Morning OG. WTF @MissinBissin did you start. Or were you trying to end something. Searching for those special micronutrients?

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. This is the second morning I waded unwittingly into this conversation before proper caffeine levels have been achieved :flushed:
Since I’m here already and just read micronutrients. It’s also very low in heavy metals!

3 Likes

OMG. Ouch.

1 Like

I just woke with a Twisted vision this morning… thceed happened to be the first Grower in my sites.

Morning @crownpoodle, I’m puff puff :dash: better already

Guess I’m excited about chucking Pollen today @DougDawson

5 Likes

Not good Brother

2 Likes

Morning @THCeed. All I can say is he is Right handed, and is practising for the left-handed gig

Excuse the numb-skullerry above; Id rather ask properly about your favourite ‘trick’ when chucking pollen.

Three outdoor plants have buds forming; the Thai plant, Durban Poison (which is also suffering a bit) and Fighting - Bilbo, all Sativa’s.

Plan is to brush some of the Blue Moon Rocks on an Isolated lower branch. Wait an hour and Rinse…

2 Likes

Morning folks. No anal simulators for me this morning, thanks.

5 Likes

No more probes to be shared @Slick1,

2 Likes

Drivers Ed simulators looking similar in the 70s. Different controls. What if he crashes?

3 Likes

He withdraws lol

1 Like

I remember the gt. The one that had the cladding was on the side. I remember when that car was first made.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with a little tickle.

1 Like

Haven’t been scheduled just yet, but by the time that comes, he’s probably gonna drive an AI-Piloted one of these.

images (7)

2 Likes

The dynamic interplay of regression and elevation which this thread engages in me is causing a profound internal dissonance. Laughing/giggling/snickering/hehe-ing can’t be but cathartic, can they Doctor?

5 Likes

Next! @Butterthief1959 lol

2 Likes

I stepped outta the line here! As in ‘PASS’!Ok … all I wanna know is, who gets ‘detention’ for stirring this up? Oh I see,
@MissinBissin report to the orifice…er, I mean office!

7 Likes