Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

It feels like it’s been forever since my last grow wrapped up. Thanks to several of you OGers for helping me get my head back on right after a bout of the sads.

In the meantime in-between time, I did a massive clean up of my entire system and grow room. I uncomplicated the space by running one large grow straight through instead of staggering 3 groups of 6.

I also got all of my electric picked up off of the floor. Shit was wreckless and wild last go around.

IMG_20230611_152331788

And the moment I’ve all been waiting for. A bunch of genetics to pop that I’m actually interested in. The line up is:

Pre-98 Bubba Kush this one is near and dear to my heart thank you @Bobgrows

Blockhead bx f2 from the fall box

Blackberry Soda and Trainwreck Meds from @JAWS care of the one and only @TopShelfTrees1

You guys are going in here

A reinvented ebb n flow table from my first grow to get 39 seedlings started off right.

Hope y’all will stick around for this one.

68 Likes

Hell yeah bud, glad you’re on an upswing! Looking forward to popping in and checking things out when I’m on here

4 Likes

I like what I’m seeing here…so I’m gonna watch and I think you might be the right man to do a hydro run of the CripXmas, if that’s of interest :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll be watching from over here out of the way :wink: looks like an amazing setup! :green_heart:

5 Likes

It says I’ve reached my limit of likes for the day. I have room for 18 plants and I’d be honored to run the crippyxmas. I fell off on a lot of things several months ago, but up until then I was following your work pretty closely. It seems like you finally found what you were aiming for.

11 Likes

Ok, I’ll send 30 B’s and that should cover all available pots for females after sexing. Shoot the deets over. I’ll get it out next week :facepunch::grin:

7 Likes

Sick setup, I’ll buckle up for a ride!

2 Likes

I already have this run planned out. If you want to wait about 90 days I’ll be all over it.

3 Likes

Ah, yes, I’ve got @Gpaw @Oldguy slated for around that time, so cool you’ll get join them in the fall. NP, thought you meant 18 NOW, but I’m probably too high to make discernment :rofl::dizzy_face:

7 Likes

Haha. Awesome. I’ll be in good company then.

4 Likes

What the actual fuck? My cousin just stopped by and dropped off all of his plants. They look good, this just wasn’t part of the plan.

26 Likes

Looks like you’re going to need another light!

3 Likes

Or four… Lol! More than anything, I’m gonna need more room.

3 Likes

Glad you are back, looks like your grow just got a little Jumpstart :grinning::grinning::grinning: should be a fun time will be here front row for the show

3 Likes

Yes! Love this brother! Cannot wait to see everything up and running again! Haha when it rains it pours, I’ve recently had the same issue, plants coming in from all over! Let’s do this! Woohoo!

3 Likes

@JAWS gonna see some goodies in the bubble buckets after all! :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Do you have a thread showing your water system? I would like to see more in that since I’m out to build something similar.

2 Likes

Those leafs are huge on that front plant!

1 Like

I’m also curious about your grow system.
And I’d be extremely weary of outside plants in my space. Observe with great care! :wink::+1:

4 Likes

@BlackWaterBudd @blowdout2269 what’s up homies? I just walked in the door from work. As soon as I get some food in my belly I’ll start documenting this ebb n flow system. It’s a fairly straightforward build with easy to find parts.

2 Likes