Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Do we know how long it’s supposed to run? I’d put them asap , aiming for a late August early September harvest

I believe they run 8 weeks plus talking with another brother on here his were 8 and no flowers, but thought it could be a pheno, etc. I’ll run em now and post a pic when finished! Thank you!

2 Likes

Now I’m going to go bug @Carty for information :rofl:

2 Likes

I spoke with him already and they are a close to 60 ish. In my life everything isnt always cut and dried on anything outdoors. Its always weather dependant, how much sun they get, good soil or bad, and my greatest error, wrong damn plant thinking it was something else! Doenst matter in the long sceme of things outdoors, venison anyone? Not to mention the occasional wanderer of the woods or a ripoff artist! Had my one GDP (maybe not, thin leaves) get ripped.

1 Like

I’m in new york. Ran some cotton candy and fogdog outside 2 years ago. Was a freaky experience. Put them in the ground with just the first true leaf set. Went in late may harvest around middle of July

Gonna shut it down here, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Hello JP and OG clan
I need to get to sleep but wanted to thank everyone that provides seeds for this community, especially you JP, and breeders for everyones investment in time and resources that make it happen. And, a feel good feeling, especially to the growers of fresh seeds that yield 100% germination rate-(got lucky too, should have bought a lottery ticket)-Unicorn Island Fem, Super Silver Haze Fem, Gabagoo, Frankenstein, and AG for their Purist Indica, all is one!

Blessings to all, have a fabulous day, and good night!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. My buddy stopped over yesterday with his 6 foot tiller and did my garden, I didn’t even break a sweat. It sure was nice to have it done. My little Troy built tiller drags my old ass around, and takes me a couple hours when it runs good. Have a super nice Tuesday.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and OG! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning JP @m0sirys and @Greenfingers!

3 Likes

Good morning OG!

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

4 Likes

Good morning. Woohoo. I am 3 for 3 now on my cuts. I am surprised all 3 rooted on my first attempt. But very happy.

9 Likes

Morning Jp and everyone else. Has your weather cleared up.

3 Likes

Morning JP and everyone here

3 Likes

Morning Bruddah.
Hope you have a great day. Today is a Free Day for me. All I have to do is watch them grow.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Goodmorning everyone!

3 Likes

Mine goes into the flower room today brother. :slight_smile:
:+1:t4:

4 Likes

Hey JP

was reading through your comments and conversation with doug on the BOG LSD seed run thread about how best to grow frankie.

i have my own going from seed and have seen how voracious it is. it is in flower now, but still seems to be having nutrients issues.

i see where you showed doug you used some N and calmag liquid nutes for frankie but hypothetically, if you were trying to do the grow organic (like my case), do you think an amendment like blood meal (12-0-0) would work where it is only really elevating the N levels?
i use dr.earth herb and vegetable (4-6-3) primarily as my dry amendments. trying to elevate the N levels with those amendments is difficult and most likely would lead to toxicity. i have gotten tip burn using too much dr.earth before. but if frankie is jonesing for extra N, would blood meal do the trick? my experiences with blood meal is straight toxicity for most ganj plants (and even most garden veggies) i have tried it on. a little bit goes a LONG way. would frankie handle that level of N or laugh at it?

2 Likes