Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

3 Likes

Aye, Bruddah Potseed and Circus Freaks.you Kats have a peurrrfect day.

4 Likes

Good morning all!

3 Likes

outta likes (again!) so here ya go brother, Mike just got my last for a bit
:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Is everyone good and stoned this morning?

4 Likes

For the next few hours, the only way I get stoned is if I piss off enough villagers

2 Likes

Oh oh, lol well that don’t sound good! Hope ya can get where you can relax and get a good buzz on soon!
Tell ya what…lol I’ll take a couple extra hits on this bowl, just for you! (just trying to think of my fellow stoners, being considerate, n all that) :scream: :rofl:

3 Likes

stoned sun

6 Likes

Good morning OG! I’m off to a late start today, no matter tho because it’s still a great day. The sun is trying to decide if it wants to show its face around here - I can relate, I have a “face fit for radio” :radio: :rofl:

I wish! Gotta wait today until an early afternoon meeting is done. After that it’s free reign! Vaping some CBD buds as part of my morning regimen.

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope your day is going great

2 Likes

I was just reading catching up on the thread and saw this. I got one in my daughter’s happy meal and went "huh, that would hold some joints perfectly.

3 Likes

Ok good people of the OGniverse. I shutting things down for the evening. I’ll cyas all tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Night buddy

1 Like

Good night @JohnnyPotseed . Here’s to the best R&R you can get.
:pray:

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday folks,:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning fine folks… ahh Friday! Hope all is well and enjoy your day!!!

3 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @Sailorboy and @ all OGs!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

8 Likes

Good Morning JP and OGs! :coffee:

Out of likes already, Its a great morning :grin: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the bad weather has moved out and it is nice for you brotha!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day ahead of you.

5 Likes