Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Inspirational man… Truly a beautiful sight…

Yeah, that germination method of yours, clearly doesn’t work :wink: ROFLMAO
Seriously wonder why people ever did the paper towel thing to begin with.

And a good morning and cup 'o joe for ya cuz…

2 Likes

Good morning! Thanks for the caffeine, I need it!! I got started this morning before 5AM out in the barn lol
The germination I do is one of the many I’ve tried over the years. It is by far the best I’ve tried! The paper towels was my second ‘go-to’. I’m thinking folks do the paper towels since it’s so easy and not a lot of effort involved…

4 Likes

You slept in a bit! LOL

1 Like

Nope, lol I was up by 2:30, I just didn’t go to work until a quarter to 5

I was feeling a bit lazy

5 Likes

I think I missed the instructions on the worm casing tray do you cover it with a humidity dome? Do you also lay paper over the top of them ? So many questions.

1 Like

Here you go cuz

I’m still feeling a bit lazy lol so i put the link in rather than repeat myself. There you’ll see the entire process from A_Z

8 Likes

damn Johnny! any properties for sale in your neighborhood?? must smell reaaaal nice!

Actually, yes there is. A house less than 1/4 mile right down the road is up for $350k :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks does that house come with the option to help garden and smoke test the the product?

2 Likes

LOL. I shoulda known better… You wake the roosters!

I been a reading fool for the past day. 160 pages of legalese, and I think I have a grasp on the evolving NJ CRC (Cannabis Regulatory Commission)… “That stuff reads like stereo instructions” lol I’m gonna give circus tigers a run for their money with the amount of hoops I gotta jump thru to start a biz here. LOL Maybe I should move to OK? With the inflated prices here, I could get $350k for my place :slight_smile:

Back off buddy! I’m calling dibs ROFLMAO

2 Likes

Good morning. @MoBilly you also. @BigMike55 @Slick1

3 Likes

it makes no sense to me why people make germination so unnecessarily difficult look at these results, and these seeds arnt fresh!

Automaria 2 was the first auto i ever made seeds from! The first time i ever used colloidal silver, those seeds are over a decade old and have been shipped across the country.

great work @JohnnyPotseed i gotta say its a damn joy to see you grow these brother, truly humbled.

4 Likes

Mornin’ :sunglasses:

@ShiskaberrySavior …It doesn’t lol however, I might …

@Nagel420 I’m betting there’ll be more once things are halfass finalized there.

@Chronickyle …thnx cuz, I see nothing wrong in these seeds. Properly stored obviously, to be that old! Thnx for the kind words!

@Hemp and good morning to you also!

3 Likes

Also, didn’t you once say something about the Extreme was ‘older’ seeds too?

edit… Yep, i just went back through my DMs and you said you made those seeds of the Auto Extreme and ExtremeX in 2010, so they’re older seeds also. lol

So what say we split the ‘bragging rights’? lol You for knowing how to properly store them, and me for knowing how to properly germinate em!! :crazy_face: :grinning: :+1: :wink:

Not to mention, the first batch of 7 Auto Extreme & Extreme X gave up a ton of seeds after I hit em with the Sour60 pollen…

5 Likes

i stored in an old medicine container just in the closet for a couple years originally then the fridge till now.

the auto extremes were around 2010 can’t remember exact dates but i did the am 2 and crosses, then chronic ryder then the exteme crosses then purple kush all around that time

1 Like

Well, i got to say this. Them plants from the seeds you sent me, did just grand, and were still very vibrant plants overall. Very conducive to being pollenated! They enjoyed it, you’d almost think! lol

5 Likes

GOOOOD MOOOORNING, OG! lol
Took me a bit to read all the threads I’m following but all caught up now!

I gotta go wake that lazy rooster up again…

14 Likes

Good morning kind sir! I thought you had an understanding with that rooster that if he don’t start working, he’s dinner?

4 Likes

I heard he has till thanksgiving then it’s chicken for turkey day :crazy_face:

2 Likes