Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

I know you have cuz, and it’s damned OGenerous of you too! You inspire a lot of folks here on OG!

2 Likes

Technical I did both, I have some sealed and stored in cool basement closet and some in freezer.

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I could say the same.about you.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

:heart: :pray: :+1: :heart: we do what we can cuz lol if it helps someone then that’s all that matters.

3 Likes

Man I tell ya what, if come across a purp pheno in that bb#3 id love to know :grin::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

You can watch the progress on a couple of the BB#3 at the test thread I’m doing on em cuz

4 Likes

I’m following that too brother. I was more so thinking down the road if ya run a bigger batch of those bb#3. Supposedly there are some purple phenos and I’d like to find one for a purp project I got going. :grin:

2 Likes

I didn’t get but a few of the BB#3 cuz, so probably won’t see much in the way of a ‘batch’ grown of them. By me, anyway lol I kept a couple out to hit with pollen down the road though.

2 Likes

I so have to go through this thread. I have about 50 plants of the same seed going right now and am sure to learn something that will help me decide which ones makes the cut.

2 Likes

lol well if you’re just getting to start on this thread… you’ve got a lot of reading to do cuz lol there’s a lot of general chat also scattered through it.
I do hope you find something useful here!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got just a few too but fems. Not sure if they are worth hunting. Mind if I ask are yours regs and if so, the source?

1 Like

They’re feminized seeds cuz, and I got them in a trade with @AzSeaindooin420

1 Like

Oh the hours I spend going through long threads. They can be entertaining though. But I generally look for the OP posts and I spend more time reading when it is about the grow.

1 Like

lol well ‘grow’ I do plenty and document in here cuz, so happy hunting! I do truly hope that if you have any questions you don’t see or can’t find the answers to, you’re more than welcome to ask me. I’ll give you an answer to the best of my abilities.

3 Likes

lol ONE HOUR TO GO FOLKS! I HOPE EVERYONE IS GOING TO GET WHAT THEY WANT!

4 Likes

I will try to keep track of the time and send out the signal while I am working at my dads place heh. :+1:

2 Likes

I can’t find the signup list for some reason. @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

I’m a wait’n!!

Cheers
G

lol cuz…that’d be because i haven’t said ‘go’ yet and there won’t be a 'sign up wiki… I’ll be putting the list up as folks post. read the intro to this again cuz lol

post #3469 or so

1 Like

I’m hoping for the Frankenstein cross that cookie monster is a beast.

1 Like