Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

They’re feminized seeds cuz, and I got them in a trade with @AzSeaindooin420

1 Like

Oh the hours I spend going through long threads. They can be entertaining though. But I generally look for the OP posts and I spend more time reading when it is about the grow.

1 Like

lol well ‘grow’ I do plenty and document in here cuz, so happy hunting! I do truly hope that if you have any questions you don’t see or can’t find the answers to, you’re more than welcome to ask me. I’ll give you an answer to the best of my abilities.

3 Likes

lol ONE HOUR TO GO FOLKS! I HOPE EVERYONE IS GOING TO GET WHAT THEY WANT!

4 Likes

I will try to keep track of the time and send out the signal while I am working at my dads place heh. :+1:

2 Likes

I can’t find the signup list for some reason. @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

I’m a wait’n!!

Cheers
G

lol cuz…that’d be because i haven’t said ‘go’ yet and there won’t be a 'sign up wiki… I’ll be putting the list up as folks post. read the intro to this again cuz lol

post #3469 or so

1 Like

I’m hoping for the Frankenstein cross that cookie monster is a beast.

1 Like

To be honest cuz, lol I think ANY cross with Frankenstein in the mix is ‘good-to-go’!

but then, I’ve only been growing her for just over 20 yrs now and use her in a LOT of crosses! :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:
I’ve never once crossed her with any other and not been great… and that’s not a brag but a fact!

6 Likes

Do I post my flag and that I would like to participate here ?

1 Like

She’s turning into the star of my grow and that’s no bull shit . She’s got some tough competition to compete with.

1 Like

What is your Trust level cuz?
It says ‘Member’ so you’re good to go to enter as long as you’re in the US or CA. read the intro rules I laid out in post # 3469

1 Like

Sorry brother. I just turned on the laptop and saw “Frankenstein” and my brain melted down a little bit.

2 Likes

damn johnny, that lineage is looooooooong!! how long did it take you to do all that breeding bud?

@CannaPeace looks to be a TL2

2 Likes

over 3&1/2 yrs cuz
with thousands of red solo cups all labeled and logged which was bred with which.
I’d grow them out, take clones for preserving if good, then toss any clones after budding if I didn’t think it made the grade. and using the clones to grow out further, taking more clones as i put them into bud, etc etc

5 Likes

thats some dedication right there. get your notebooks out boys and girls, thats how you do it!

2 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed , what about straight Frankenstein beans? Any of those kicking around? Also a fun fact, believe it or now Berzerk actually posted he got my last envelope. I didn’t think that would ever happen, did he get yours?

6 Likes

yeah lol I saw that …he finally got some huh?
no beans of Frankenstein are available atm I’ll be trying some reversal techniques on one of her clones soon though so hopefully…

8 Likes