Jungle Spice Dating Game

I have begun opening the vents on the dome. As of yesterday the kids weren’t complaining. Will take a look in a couple of hours.

3 Likes

My top has vents too. I will crack one about day 3, halfway open. No wilting, will crack the other just a touch. No wilting day 5 or so open it halfway too.

2 Likes

1st up-pot plan. One of each. Healthiest and largest first. Any advice on how to deal with roots coming out the little pot bottoms?

Above: the middle right.

Above: middle bottom

Above: middle top (middle bottom has slight leaf deformity)

2nd opinion, anybody?

4 Likes

Honestly, if there are photos every couple weeks, general notes about things they noticed and a final smoke report, then I’m overjoyed.
Grow reports don’t need to be a full time job. :grinning:

11 Likes

Tiny spray of this (heavily diluted) around the roots.

6 Likes

Cull or rescue?

5 Likes

if you have a lot of plants - - :-1:

otherwise if you only have a few going… may as well let it work through puberty.

2 Likes

Compromised. Re-potted to a Solo cup. Roots were a little yellow.

1/3 update: She may be pulling through.

4 Likes

Good call…repot is what I would have done too.

2 Likes

Rescue!!! Just put her in a pot and see what happens. I would never kill a plant since I don’t have enough seeds to waste. I would at least try and see what she produces

2 Likes

Done. Not for lack of seeds (OG is a bountiful place) but out of curiosity. How well/quickly does it recover?

2 Likes

That’s what I’m doing with this midget, she just wouldn’t grow. I don’t have seeds to waste, so I figured. I already wasted nutes on her, so I might as well see what happens. Photo is 2 weeks old. She is very hairy now and loving life. I’m hoping for a gram or two…

10 Likes

So, 1st pic middle right is a very sativa like pheno. Its interesting, I also really like 2nd row middle for more indica leaning
2nd pic both bigs look great on the bottom
3rd Middle left and I like bottom right

Don’t worry about the bottom roots. It’ll come right out, if it breaks, so what. No worries.

3 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t catch the question correctly. All of the plants with leaves that span to the edge of the pot can be transplanted

2 Likes

All good. Transplants went smoothly. Covered the smaller potted three. Gonna check on humidity in a bit.

2 Likes

Next watering I’d hit them with 1/4 dose of fish fert

2 Likes

If they don’t complain too hard I plan to let the pots dry a bit, get the roots down low. I have Fish Bone Meal 3-16-0 and Bio Fish 7-7-2. Both dry. Should I make a tea? You sent me a recipe for molasses-kelp (flower, not veg) once.

2 Likes

I’d go with the 7-7-2 personally. If you make a tea give them 1/4 strength still

2 Likes

Could everyone please, just be like @Meesh.

2 Likes

I would like to precharge biochar (for my springtime raised-beds) in tomorrow’s fish, molasses, EWC, kelp tea.

Got a pump and stone. No bucket. Planning on 5 gal.

1 Like