JustANobody gives stuff away.... Again

Never had green crack. Sativa leaner isn’t it? Sounds like a sweet combo…good luck errbody…and thank you @JustANobody

5 Likes

Thank you so much @JustANobody

@Hunnamilla

5 Likes

Green crack gets stuff done and tastes great. Nice cross

6 Likes

#6 please big guy, hey @MikeyMeteor my letter ever show up ?

3 Likes

It probably would have helped if I turned the Wiki on…

9 Likes

I wish my friend I have no pineapple terps still. During that month we traded I didn’t get a few packages and mail. I thought it was my mailbox getting broken into at first but now i think it’s somewhere before that. Lately, mail seems back to normal. Fingers crossed.

7 Likes

Thanks again
@JustANobody

1 Like

Oooo green crack, right on! My house hasn’t had a deep clean in a while :grin::ok_hand:

Thanks for the chance!

4 Likes

It should be written as Green CRACK… Heavy sativa, great when you want to get cleaning (not my favourite activity, lol)

4 Likes

I just got one from my first trades on this site last week. Dated April 8th. Anything is possible loll

2 Likes

Appreciate the opportunity! Happy Father’s Day to all :heart:

2 Likes

That’s a lot of Mango Hashplant F2 OP seeds to give away… I’ve already seperated out my head stash.

44 Likes

Throw all those in your garden
I wish I could one day just pop that many
Holly smokes

9 Likes

Beautiful jar of goodies right there!
FYI. The wiki numbers are messed up when u go to edit. But showing up fine when saved 🤷

5 Likes

Lol, you should to your local gov’t office and seed the hell out of their gardens :grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance at these, love some Green Crack @JustANobody!

4 Likes

Congratulations to @greenmonster714! Shoot me your addy and I get these out to you bud.

29 Likes

Conats @greenmonster714 on the win. Thanks @JustANobody for the chance. and great giveaways

4 Likes

Congrats on the win, @greenmonster714 :+1:
And all the chances, @JustANobody

5 Likes

Super stoked on the win. Never had or grown anything with green crack. Thank you for doing what ya do @JustANobody

6 Likes