JustANobody gives stuff away.... Again

Three times the fun. Thank you very much @JustANobody

Good luck everyone.

:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

3 Likes

Congrats on the new thread @JustANobody, thanks for these chances!

2 Likes

Definitely sounds fantastic…your a blueberry fan, so I hope you get it! Good luck brother

Thanks for the tag, fingers crossed bud

2 Likes

Thanks for the contributions @JustANobody , this is so cool!

1 Like

@JustANobody pretty og of you for doing the give away, way too late to sign uo though

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance, sound like a flavorful cross. Good luck everyone! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::pray:

1 Like

It’s kickoff time! Thanks for this chance @JustANobody, it’s always awesome to see someone want to spread that OG spirit throughout the community! :green_heart: :heart: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

That is an awesome giveaway!!! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @JustANobody for everything you’ve done and continue to do for the OG community. :call_me_hand:t2:
Good luck :four_leaf_clover: everyone :pray:t2:

1 Like

@JustANobody Thanks for the giveaway!!

@creatorknbsland, @luxton Don’t miss this giveaway

3 Likes

Right on, thanks for the chance!!

Appreciate the tag @dingys!

Check’r out @Originalweedman @OnePassionateGrower @LzBoy @THCeed

3 Likes

Thank you @JustANobody :heart::100::100::+1::green_heart::grin::pray::crocodile::crocodile::partying_face::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

1 Like

Thank you @JustANobody!

@THCeed. @Pigeonman @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thanks! Brilliant idea

@JustANobody @percyryan66

2 Likes

Count me in wow!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @luxton :+1: and congrats on the new thread @JustANobody :green_heart:
Let’s get this party started!
@chronix @OnePassionateGrower @tresbundles @Natea @Coffin_Dodger @jamMAKEcan :point_up_2: way :point_up:

8 Likes

Last call for this mornings wiki!

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone and thanks @JustANobody for making this day a fun one ….its 4:30am here west coast time:). Good morning everyone

2 Likes

That’s way too early! But I’ve been up since about the over here on the east coast too.

4 Likes