JustANobody gives stuff away.... Again

Thank you @JustANobody for firstly keeping it real, and Secondly for smiling onward through the fog, and thirdly for the giveaways. I want to join those ranks! Good stuff.

7 Likes

Awesome! Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

Remember these folks dont scurry far when the light is shone on their doings. They just migrate to another similar community and you’ll likely see em down the road. All we can do on offense is be examples of Stand Up men in how we contribute to the community and conduct business. The most damaging folks are the ones that make you play the political game to expose em. They leverage personal relationships as a layer of defense. No one man can beat the mob, its only a matter of time before the fake gets exposed but there’s always another bozo with a mask on on deck. Wack a mole style. Situations like that coupled with the implications of a misstep in outlaw days is why these old guys are such jaded assholes usually.

8 Likes

Yea, we already let everyone on Icmag know, it seems like that’s where he went. When the headie garden forum is back up I’ll talk to Shoe as well.

2 Likes

You’re 100% right dude, this whole thing sucks, but I’m just going to keep doing my thing.

9 Likes

Congratulations @Whatnow and thanks again @JustANobody for another shot at these epic seeds

2 Likes

Congrats @Whatnow and thank you @JustANobody!!

3 Likes

Just arrived today,

Thanks again

17 Likes

Congrats @Whatnow, super win - thanks @JustANobody for yet another chance - you are amazing, and after I have read through the TTT saga, I am glad you keep our belief in good people in OG alive :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeppers :point_up_2: this right here. Thx can’t be said enough. Sry you had to go through that.
Good luck growchachos :seedling::green_heart:

1 Like

Congrats on the win, @Whatnow :+1:
And all the chances, @JustANobody

3 Likes

Congrats to number @donuchee. Shoot me your addy please.

26 Likes

Congrats @donuchee and thank you @JustANobody!!

4 Likes

Congrats @donuchee!!

4 Likes

Congrats @donuchee - nice win!
Thanks again @JustANobody :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats :tada::tada: @donuchee!!! Thnxs for a chance a that crazy cross again @JustANobody

4 Likes

Congrats on the win, @donuchee :+1:
And all the chances, @JustANobody

4 Likes

Congratulations @donuchee great win…thanks for all the opportunities @JustANobody

5 Likes

@JustANobody :studio_microphone: :mango: :heavy_check_mark: Thank You.

17 Likes

Eagle landed @JustANobody thanks man excited for these :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes