KayOeS Growl OG

Upedidate

Had a long night doing some needed changes to tent 1.

Short story, extraction fan/carbon filter sit on top of the tent now, rather inside.
Tried them inside because of noise reduction.

Ph 6,5
Ec 0,7
Temp 25,5
Humid: 55%
Light 1: 0,9A/
Light 2:

Add:
1 ml ph-

Remove:
Extraction fan/Carbon filter

Seems they look happy :slight_smile:

Oops… some fast stretching here.Will find something to collect pollen with.
Removed the first ones as advised in another thread I were browsing.

Nl Looks ok I believe.

Thanks for stopping by :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Today I’m doing some more research of pollen collecting. And deciding which PK booster I’ll go for.

Tried advanced nutrients, mega crop, biobizz earlier, and this run I went for autopot :stuck_out_tongue:

Have tried to find a store with jacks ultraviolet. Anyone know an european store?

Ph 6,3
Ec 0,8
Temp 24,5
Humid: 55%
Light 1: 0,9A/180w
Light 2:

Add:
1 ml ph-
Bigger oscillation fan.

Remove:
Monkey fan

7 Likes

Every looks so happy

1 Like

You can buy magnesium phosphate off of eBay.

1 Like

I ordered from a store in my country, Hesi PK

Eventually I’ll order the jack’s lineup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found one more dude, so the total from 6 Care Bears seeds is 3/3 :slight_smile:

Would you guys bother taking pollen from these? Would like to take some from the tiny one, for science;)

Normal male (will take pollen)

The others

4 Likes

I found masterblend on amazon here in the EU. Been using that for a while because I didn’t need the 25 or 50 pound bags of jacks back in the states. Guess I should have bought a bag before I moved. I saw Yara sells in the EU but I didn’t see anything comparable to jacks or masterblend just their calcium nitrate.

1 Like

Thank you, will check them out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been a while since last update.

Have made some needed changes to the tent. There are now 90cm from base to led’s.

Later in bloom I can remove the reservoir for an extra 20cm.

Ph is finally stable@ 6,2-6,3, and EC is 0,6-0,7

The male.

4 Likes

Vegging have been exiting times :slight_smile:
Ph, temp, humidity and water temp is all stable now. Male have grown to the light twice:p

Have taken some cuttings from the 24K which should have been done much earlier. Hope the will root. Taking a few more on Friday, and give a week to recover before I switch to 12/12

5 Likes

Time for an update :slight_smile:

Have done a complete cleanup og the drip system, and the girls are now running on Hesi nutes.

Most of the cuttings have died, so tonight I’ll try to put an idea into motion. I need a more permanent and better setup.
Will update later on.

Ph 5,8
Ec 1,3

This thing… :stuck_out_tongue:

Tiger is guarding my gold :wink:

Side view

4 Likes

Hope this works out :slight_smile:

It’s a pot (tote?) with a bottom lid, and “feet” which are filled with coco from top lid and up. Will cover it with acrylic plate, and look into adding adjustable ventilation openings.

There will be 3-4cm water in the bottom, with air pump with 10cm aeration stone.

3 Likes

Done! :slight_smile: Hope they will survive in the very loose coco.

Next is the waiting-game.

1 Like

Yesterday I spent some time on defoliation. They were all quite bushy, and I should have done it earlier, oh well :slight_smile:

Almost no buds visible

Better :slight_smile:

No wilting, yet! :wink:
Temp 24,5
Humidity 95%

When they start to root, I’ll fill with water until I hear the aeration stone starts to fizzle.

4 Likes

68 days since seed sprouted.

Had some issue with fluctuating of temp, humidity, reservoir temp and low ph. One took it worse than the two others.

Have done some defoliation and bending, plan now is the lifta, and let them finish without me poking my head in every day :slight_smile:

24K is still in veg. Mentioned flip in my earlier update, but I changed my mind. Hehe

Repotting soonish, and put up a net is my current plan.

Hope I have enough headroom when she start to stretch :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Took them out today, and did my first pollination. Scary stuff!

I used tweezers and tapped carefully over some lower buds. It’s amazing to see how a tiny movement makes the pollen sprinkle :slight_smile:

This Care Bears have not so dense buds, hope it bulks up some more.

If anyone have some input regarding the leaf issues, I would love feedback. The lights have been ~40cm from the canopy.
Not sure how much light they get, but less than harmful.

This looks a bit better.

Love this one! It just looks nice, and tackled environmental problems better than the two others.

Branches:)

5 Likes

So, I’ve fed them with Hesi Bloom, and Hesi PK.

It seems I’ve fed PK 50ml/10l when I’m supposed to feed 5ml/10l :blush:

Reservoir change.

Added 10ml bleach to 50l water, is that too much?

Mixing nutes now, and flush them in the shower.

4 Likes

Did some tucking for my first time. Quite interesting to see how much beating these plants can take as the net moves down :slight_smile:

24k strain.

I’ve started feeding with hesi bloom. Is there anything I should be aware of now that I switch to 12/12?

5 Likes

So, my pH went down the drain again. 4,7.

Reservoir have had high temp (28c) but no idea what causes it. Refill every day with plan water.

24k is a work in progress, 4 day in flower.

4 Likes

So, ph down again, lol.

Forgot to open a window a while back, temp were 35C overnight… but they chugged along.

Changed reservoir. Was low on bloom, so it got what I had :slight_smile:

30l water ph7.7.
75ml bloom (150ml/30l recommended)
15ml pk (45ml/30l recommended)

Flushed them in shower while changing reservoir, and trimmed som crispy leaves :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes