My first adventure!

After two weeks of getting my scrubber dialed in I am ready to start! Please see what I have chosen for my first run! Also , I did as the label said and dropped my beans into shot glasses however they’re just floating? Is that normal? !

Cali connection:
Jedi Kush
OG Poison
Grape Kush
Girl Scout cookies

Canuck seeds:
Super lemon haze
Afghan hash plant
Blueberry OG
Double chocolate
Amnesia
King tut
Canuk cookies

2372278C-60DC-471A-B095-52A08BB6CA38|375x500

19 Likes

Yea, they will float for a little while.

Pretty good selection you got there! What’s first up?

What’s the rest of your setup like? Looking forward to watching, lots of great folks here to help if you have any issues :slightly_smiling_face:

I checked out your other thread, quite a setup!

2 Likes

That is completely normal. Good luck with your run.

1 Like

Good luck and good vibes out to you for a great inaugural run

That’s all up first! Only got one seed packs of all but the Cali connection are 6 packs. Going to try to pop 15 and assume I don’t get a handful

If you saw my other thread you probably know the setup. I now need to decide how many per tent. I was thinking 6 in the 5x5, 4 in the 4x4 and 3 in the 2.5x4…… goal I guess would be 1-2oz per plant. Not sure if that’s unreasonable

I have two phontek 600w one in each of the larger tents and a spiderfarms 300w in the small tent.

Traded my ac infinity scrubbers for a kootney 1000 in the 5x5 and kootney 800s in the 4x4 and 2.5x4. At the end of my run I added a can 100…. I think I’m good on that accord now.

2 Likes

Hell ya man! Now we’re cookin’

Whatcha doing with these after they sprout?

I’m not sure! I wanted to run the 2.5x4 for veg and the 4x4 and 5x5 for flower…. Thinking that tent won’t be big enough to veg though. Ultimately wanted to put 6 in the 5x5 and 4 in the 4x4 and run a Perp cycle .

After they sprout it’s into coco loco and into a plastic seedling tray under 4 t8s. Once they outgrow that I’ll move them to the veg tent under a 300w spider farm light until they make it flower

1 Like

24 hours in water still floating , no tail. Common?

1 Like

I sometimes push them under with a kebab stick or my finger. Might just be surface tension holding them up. If it’s cold they may take longer.

Still floating one of 14 gas cracked and shows a spec of a tail I’ll wait 2-3 more days as advised

Nice! I take it you are a fellow Canadian by all the Canuk gear? Looking forward to your adventure my friend. Some interesting choices!

48 hours only 2 taproots of 15… It really takes 2-4 days? Beginning to get worried these won’t pop. If I want to try the hydrogen peroxide trick, how much do I add?

I tried to hold them down with my finger and get them to sink… no luck they all still are floating… The one with a taproot showing its part in the water and part out since it’s floating … is that ok? Beginning to tihnk should have just went w the old paper towel method.

1 Like

Ok half popped! Got them 1-2” under some soil and some t8. What temp should my seed Matt me set too?

2 Likes

Nice! I bet most crack in the next day too :+1:

If you have a probe and thermostat on your heat mat you can set it to ~70F. If there is no probe and thermostat they tend to run roughly 10-20F over ambient temps and you have to use a timer or a towel (in between the mat &tray) to regulate it.

Perfect Matt seems set to 69 when I left for day

1 Like

Good luck with your first adventure.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Lot of humidity building up in my seedling box. Is that normal? How often should I be watering? I assume I want to keep everything pretty wet all the time? Its def humid and warm inside this thing.

That’s quite a list! Good Luck with your run!