Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

it reminds me of a strain called black dog i grew back in the day nice and black and purple shades

Was that HSO Black D.O.G?

2 Likes

it sure was. i picked it up when it first dropped. still wish i could get a nice batch to hunt thru really enjoyed the pheno i found

Wish they’d bring back all their old strains man

1 Like

I made a black dog X ghost train haze 1 . Really nice cross I ended up sending the last of the seeds down to a grower in Tasmania

2 Likes

This is one of the black dog cross he grew.

9 Likes

def a bd leaner beautiful plant … how did u breed it male haze?

Used cs on a fem haze and made fem seeds with the dog. I had 1 of those seeds outdoors that got 10 foot tall grew like a haze but was black like the dog.

1 Like

Fuck you should ask him to get in touch with me and trade me some, I live in tas

I don’t think he has it anymore. I think you might know him lucky luke Aussie thread rollitup

1 Like

I’ll hit him up

At any point of view, she’s more than sexy ^^
I like this kind of pheno that yell “i can hurt you badly” lol

1 Like

Is that like a deep blueish grey? I know sometimes looks different in real life. Looking fire as always. Those clones don’t want to go.lol I have a trash can original afghan #1 that as seedling went in trash for a few days but was hanging on so I pulled it. Beauty of a plant glad I kept. Just got lucky

5 Likes

Nah it’s proper black, maybe a slight hint of purple.

Another pure michigan plant I had which I didn’t keep turned completely jet black from the start of fade. This one is more of a purple leaning black.

2 Likes

Gorilla Breath #1 and #2 looking tremendous this round in week 7. I think these new lights may produce lower yield but the terps are definitely stronger. The plants should beef up hard in the next couple of weeks but a lot of the flower growth is concentrated at the tops this time as opposed to huge colas like with the old lights. Potentially may have a bit to do with poor training and a rough transplant, though. Gorilla Breath #1 is looking the best I’ve ever seen it, though.

Gorilla Breath #1 typically yielded much less than #2 》but it seems to be the opposite under these new lights.

GMO:

In the other tent a lot of these will come down tomorrow but I’ll leave the gg4rils and one of the garlic Breaths in another week but the gorilla Butters, gorilla nut, pure muchigan and garlic breath #4 come down tomorrow. I’m really impressed with how the GG4ril turned out. Really fucking solid plants, huge buds absolute covered in sticky frost and are easily the smelliest in the tent. I think they will be a big hit. Got another 5 of them coming through in the veg tent now.

Gorilla butters, the frosty pine cone and the weird OGKB knobbly one are the nicest imo. The ogkb pbb leaner Smells pretty dank, very buttery and peanutty and sticky too. I’ve pollinated a branch of that one with the GNut pollen

Pure Michigan

Gorilla Nut bx2

Garlic Breaths (one of them looks like I should have cut the Bloom Booster a few days ago at least has just started foxtailing)

20230416_213511

Gorilla Glue @Tonygreen

14 Likes

It’s why i’m applying TS one time half dose very early, with unbalanced AB (N poor, less “red” one). This way you push the early structure of the bud to have a “lateral” stretch in locking during a week the apex. Buds still secondaries stems ;o) Work pretty well for chem based lines.

And off course it’s useless for strains very prone to it : GSC, Jack H, Big Bud, Trainwreck … in the sense that it will just decrease a bit the phenomenon but not avoiding it.

1 Like

I’d be interested to try your formula if you can out it out in a weekly format table with ml/L ratios

But also, I haven’t stopped feeding them TS, they’re still being fed TS and AB and budxl, I’ll empty the res tomorrow and flush the gg4 with water for the next week

1 Like

Actually the plants are my EC meter, i decide the level of doses on what show the leafs/buds/roots/stems etc … most of seeds grown are mine, so it’s pretty easy in a way.

I known a bit the GG#4(the cut), i can write something based on it if any. The game still only around TS/PK/AB, you don’t have really to change the other part of your schedule.

2 Likes

Gg4 looks legit

13 Likes

Pure michigan in daylight

Sad to see this cut go, this was the best result i had this round the buds were much denser. Hopefully something good comes of the pbb cross with it.

I harvested the pollinated plant today as well so should have pure michigan x PBB bx beans in a cpl weeks

15 Likes