Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Should be a good cross

1 Like

I got a potent 707 truthband was going to cross it over killer glue and try and make a bigger virlding killer glue.

2 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::dash::dash::dash::dash::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Amazing all around! Are you going to make hash out of the male plant matter? The color is amazing on your pure Michigan

1 Like

Nah old mate went in the bin. I cbf making hash

2 Likes

Im glad i ran these Garlic Breath 2.0 again

This was one was very leggy and tall and produced some pretty nice stinky and frosty buds that were easy to trim. Kind of sweet bubblegum but with a weird funk on the back end. Didn’t produce much and I didn’t keep it after this. Turned out much better than first run which got cooked in the summer heat. This one came down last night. I ran the Top Shooter a little too long so its foxtailed a little.

This one made some really dense large frosyy buds covered in purple trichomes that have that rotting apple smell and has a nice fade to it. Ive kept it to run one more time and i might even keep it to breed with. This looks like its got a couple of bags on it at least. I’m not sure what I’m going to run next maybe a sour diesel or meat breath cross. This one will come down some time over the weekend with the last gg4 plant.

15 Likes

Those look like some solid ass bud nuggets.:+1:

1 Like

Looks like my very first attempt at breeding was a success

These are just random beans i pulled out of buds of all the plants i pollenated. I’m sure there’s gonna be a bunch of underripe seeds but hopefully plenty of ripe ones

All the outdoor pollinated plants are hanging to dry now and i dunno how long it takes for seeds to dry but I’ll give them 2-3 weeks and shuck them all then chuck them up for offer to anyone who wants them. I’m excited to run them myself, especially the pure michigam and gorilla breath crosses

Gnut bx2 x pure michigan
Gnut bx2 x killer glue
Gnut bx2 x gorilla breath (2 different phenos)
Gnut bx2 x gorilla butter (pbb leaner)
Gnut bx2 x gmo

14 Likes

you stay busy man. that 2nd pic is a sexy plant def breedable imo. you got some fire beans coming maybe ill snag a few and see what i got to send back :smiley: i am on the hunt for fem pollen also to make some crosses for my first time this summer. just need to find something worth it to spread around here

2 Likes

Mate I’d take a few if I can and offer you some back with my killer glue crosses over the next couple of months

2 Likes

Congrats man!

2 Likes

Don’t worry about sending me any beans I have more than I know what to do with

4 Likes

No worries matey.

1 Like

In average, a good week but it depend on the mother. Can be shorter or longer.
A good manner to know is to touch the seeds (washed hands) : when extra fresh they are equally oily and wet (water). You want them only oily. If they are oily at the point to slide from the index/thumb, they are not ready yet because the shell did not absorb enough.

2 Likes

Shucking seeds sucks ass
Now I see why people charge $300 a pack

Fml

20230423_162159

9 Likes

I just let it dry then do it then. Doing it when wer sucks .

1 Like

It is dry and it still sucks

3 Likes

lol if its worse than trimming then i am sorry you have to go thru it lol. when it comes my turn i will make sure i am heavily medicated

It’s worse doing it out bush while standing on a hill. Haha . You’ve got a really nice pheno of killer glue

1 Like

Yeah it’s very gg4 leaning. It didn’t clone very well unfortunately and the colas never stacked up as well as the first couple of rounds

I just plucked 20 or so beans out of a pollenated Gorilla Butter bud and it’s definitely much much easier when the buds are dense. The outdoor plants I have are very fluffy and pulling the seeds out of it is a pain in the ass

The Gbutter bud I got these from is real nice. Very very peanut smelling and sickly sweet. I think it’ll be great smoke. I’m glad I pollenated that one. Not bad yield, either.

7 Likes