Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

It make more sense for me now, thanks by a ton. In fact you’re managing the lights just like a part of the nutes. The apogee tool as an “EC meter” for lights.

Razor edge was more accurate that the nade in the nickname imho :smile:

1 Like

Filling out beautifully!

1 Like

What’s the killer glue X Pure Michigan grow like. ? I have both strains and was thinking of making the same cross.

1 Like

I haven’t crossed those two together. Only pure michigan x PBB bx

1 Like

No worries I’ll let you know how my cross goes :grin:

1 Like

I’d be very interested to see how it goes. I wish I’d kept a Pure Michigan male to cross with some but I have some PM x WTC reps to hunt thru

1 Like

Little Sunday update heading towards week 9

Pure Michigan started turning black right on cue the day she flipped into wk 8

Here’s some others assorted. All pretty healthy. The bubblehead RIL is so damn sticky and definitely the smelliest in the tent.

Gbutters look like they’ll finish up 63 days. Garlic Breaths and GG4 might go to 70+. Pure michigan will come down f63

18 Likes

Tassy dank :fire:

2 Likes

Uploading: 20230409_110202.jpg…

16 Likes

Tassies dankest

2 Likes

Looks like your tent got a visit from the trichrome fairy :+1:. Looking like beautifully dense buds covered in frosted goodness.

2 Likes

13 Likes

When u threw some clones in the trash 2 weeks ago but they arent ready to die

15 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I pull up my rocker. This looks epic!

1 Like

Fuck that, them things are going to try to kill you in your sleep.

2 Likes

Goddamn Pure Michigan is so sexy

21 Likes

Damn! that’s a cool looking plant

1 Like

Garlic Breath 2.0

17 Likes

My favourite one of the Gorila Butter v2’s

19 Likes

Fuckin a right it is! Nice pic! I didn’t realize how many strains made super dark/black leaves/buds… Being new and looking around before finding OG, I only saw a couple, and was going to take it upon myself to make a “black” strain (I have an awesome name for it it too that I’m not ready to share :wink:). Oh well. I’m still going to try and make something fun

3 Likes