Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

I notice in the seedling shots you are working in a crawl space/basement, is that where all your tents are? No real reason to ask, other than I am also growing in a dirty ass basement and geek when I see other people doing it too lol.
Sexy looking plants man, good work!
And every time I see your name I get a good chuckle haha. :+1:

4 Likes

Ha yeah man. Got a kind of basement just below the house. 2m tents fit absolutely perfectly beneath floorboards

6 Likes

I came here for the awesome thread title…I stay for the garden shots!! Very nice, bro!!!

3 Likes

Harvest day done and the 6x Dante’s Inferno transplanted into the big tent.

I popped a couple of your GG4 RIL beans @Tonygreen I’ll be running those alongside the Garlic Breath and will hope to breed it with Garlic Breath and Pure Michigan f2 this summer

I’ll do a full pack run of the RILs in the next grow or two I think.

13 Likes

Garlic Breath seedlings, Pure Michigan clones and Gorilla Breath clone

8/12 Garlic Breath seeds made it. I killed 1 because im a clumsy idiot, and the other 3 didn’t germ.

2 of the GB seedlings are hanging precariously by a thread. They’ve both been broken at the stem and have stayed alive for a few days since it happens and I think I spotted root stuff popping out of the break in the stem so fingers crossed they both survive.

9 Likes

Before

After

Haven’t done a defol this heavy before. This Gorilla Breath shoots off so many bloody nodes so stripped all the twiggy shit out and tried to leave it to just main branches. Lost a couple of real nice colas/tops due to my clumsiness but I hope whatever energy doesn’t go there just goes somewhere else, at least that’s what I’m telling myself

The Pure Michigan smells so nasty already.

The Pure Michigan cloned really nice, too. The plant behaves much the same as its mother unlike the Gorilla Breath which just turns into a node monster

12 Likes

CW Dante’s Inferno a week after transplant

11 Likes

Pure Michigan is a very handsome plant. Great structure.

Killer Glue

Gorilla Breath

Loving Gorilla Breath. Going to put this in rotation in production tent.

Once Garlic Breath and Cherry Gar-See-Ya is done I’ll be hunting a pack of 4x4 and Donny Double from Skunkhouse :star_struck::star_struck:

14 Likes

Garlic Breath 2.0, Cherry Gar-See-ya, Gorilla Breath and Pure Michigan babies

Dante’s Inferno about a week from flip

11 Likes

Dantes Inferno very happy now

Other tent Is looking really healthy too!
Top shooter goes in this week. I think I have this tent really dialled in. These strains seem agreeable for the most part I always just seem to get my hiccups in veg rather than flower now which probably isn’t the worst thing.

Going to look iinto trying powdered nutes soon, too. Pending these results.

Decided if my Burger seeds don’t get seized I’m going to put the garlic breath and cherry garseeya outside and just put the burger seeds straight into this tent once it’s done. I can’t wait to hunt those packs :heart_eyes: :weary: :tired_face:

13 Likes

Some JOTI Black Garlic seedlings, a Gorilla Breath and Pure Michigan clones and a Pure Michigan male outside for some summer breeding. Also going to put a Cherry-Gar-See-ya fems and OMG Burger seedlings outdoors and make some GMO crosses

13 Likes

Update on the Flower tent #1

Killer Glue

Gorilla Breath

Pure Michigan

And in Flower Tent #2

Dante’s Inferno, couple of these throwing some huge fans. Biggest I’ve seen in a good while. Nice and muggy in there, perfect 28°c/~80% these are thriving. Great strong plyable stems feels very tropical

17 Likes

Everyone looking good how’s that pure Michigan smoke ? I’ve been meaning to run that strain one of these days.

1 Like

Your tent is awesome, it’s a 5x10?

1 Like

Not the most potent smoke but very smooth and nice and relaxing. Awesome terps though has a very pungent soapy spicy funky overpowering smell.

2 Likes

Little one is 1.2m x 2.2m the big one is 1.5m x 3m

2 Likes

I’m beginning to think the mega defoliation wasn’t a grand idea. Here’s a pic of last GB grow at same time flower. Buds are significantly smaller this time round. But it’s also been colder and I’m not using Mammoth P

And here is this grow, same time flower.

15 Likes

now you have me worried i just defoliated heavely too! how cold are your nights and your day temperatures?

1 Like

Lights off was probably on the cool side but never would have got below like 17-18 deg. Lights on temps and RH are perfect.

Yeah I’m really kicking myself but I’m also worried it’s the clone. I have another strain with GG4 in it that’s been behaving the same way. Haven’t had anything good since the 1st clone run of each strain :frowning:

1 Like

Given how disagreeable the Garlic Breath 2.0 has been, I’ve put them outside in some organic compost and will run them outdoors this summer.

I dunno what I was doing wrong maybe they didn’t like the small pots I had them in, maybe I was overwatering or overfeeding them but I’ve not had seedlings this difficult before.

So I popped 15x 4x4 (Double Burger x Double Burger) Skunkhouse beans. There were 15 beans in the pack which is cool.

Hopefully these have the GMO funk I’m chasing. Will not fucking be defoliating these at all.

7 Likes